Update added by user Jun 04
As of Monday, June 6, 2016, we are starting week #11 it has been in for service.Last fall it was in for 6 weeks, with Keystone arguing it was the fault of an outside vendor.
Come to find out, the wiring in the walls, FROM THE FACTORY was wrong!Not only the wrong wiring but the incorrect connections.
Original review posted by user May 06
Brand new, our remote on our Big Sky would not work.After 6 weeks of sitting at the dealer and blaming Lippert Co.
sending 3 new control units and 3 new remotes, our dealer & a rep from Lippert discovered inside the wall wiring was wrong. Not even the correct wiring or connections. Wrong right from the factory. Now it's back at our dealer for 5 weeks and we were told yesterday that the frame on our coach is bowed.
WTF. We paid 80k for this thing. The MSRP is $115,000. Many other things wrong with it.
Lights that won't work, the Beaufloor is screwed up, the slide ripped the carpet out of the floor, satellite connection won't work, etc. May 4 we had it 1 year. The comment has been made we might have to unload it and have them drag it back to Indiana. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
If it goes back to the factory they're buying it back!If the owner at our RV center can't straighten this out, I guess we will have to retain an attorney.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Our local dealership in auburn hills is awesome keystone sucks
What I disliked
- Keystone customer service is awful
You May Also Like
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."