Columbus, Michigan

Update by user Jun 04, 2016

As of Monday, June 6, 2016, we are starting week #11 it has been in for service.Last fall it was in for 6 weeks, with Keystone arguing it was the fault of an outside vendor.

Come to find out, the wiring in the walls, FROM THE FACTORY was wrong!Not only the wrong wiring but the incorrect connections.

Original review posted by user May 06, 2016

Brand new, our remote on our Big Sky would not work.After 6 weeks of sitting at the dealer and blaming Lippert Co.

Related: Keystone Rv - KEY STONE SPRINGDALE 2016 , LEAKS AND MORE LEAKS DONNA TX

sending 3 new control units and 3 new remotes, our dealer & a rep from Lippert discovered inside the wall wiring was wrong. Not even the correct wiring or connections. Wrong right from the factory. Now it's back at our dealer for 5 weeks and we were told yesterday that the frame on our coach is bowed.

WTF. We paid 80k for this thing. The MSRP is $115,000. Many other things wrong with it.

Lights that won't work, the Beaufloor is screwed up, the slide ripped the carpet out of the floor, satellite connection won't work, etc. May 4 we had it 1 year. The comment has been made we might have to unload it and have them drag it back to Indiana. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

If it goes back to the factory they're buying it back!If the owner at our RV center can't straighten this out, I guess we will have to retain an attorney.

I liked: Our local dealership in auburn hills is awesome keystone sucks.

I didn't like: Keystone customer service is awful.

2.3
Interest Rate
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Oh my........June 5 and we STILL don't have our coach back! Little by little the parts are dribbling in. Keystone is certainly in no hurry to complete this mess.....

I wish you guys luck, ours is wired for the remote but apparently somebody "forgot" to install it and there is no proof its supposed to have it, except the dealer claimed it was until delivery day.