Update added by user Jun 04, 2016
As of Monday, June 6, 2016, we are starting week #11 it has been in for service.Last fall it was in for 6 weeks, with Keystone arguing it was the fault of an outside vendor.
Come to find out, the wiring in the walls, FROM THE FACTORY was wrong!Not only the wrong wiring but the incorrect connections.
Original review posted by user May 06, 2016
Brand new, our remote on our Big Sky would not work.After 6 weeks of sitting at the dealer and blaming Lippert Co.
sending 3 new control units and 3 new remotes, our dealer & a rep from Lippert discovered inside the wall wiring was wrong. Not even the correct wiring or connections. Wrong right from the factory. Now it's back at our dealer for 5 weeks and we were told yesterday that the frame on our coach is bowed.
WTF. We paid 80k for this thing. The MSRP is $115,000. Many other things wrong with it.
Lights that won't work, the Beaufloor is screwed up, the slide ripped the carpet out of the floor, satellite connection won't work, etc. May 4 we had it 1 year. The comment has been made we might have to unload it and have them drag it back to Indiana. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
If it goes back to the factory they're buying it back!If the owner at our RV center can't straighten this out, I guess we will have to retain an attorney.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Our local dealership in auburn hills is awesome keystone sucks
What I disliked
- Keystone customer service is awful
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."