Update added by user Jun 04
As of Monday, June 6, 2016, we are starting week #11 it has been in for service.Last fall it was in for 6 weeks, with Keystone arguing it was the fault of an outside vendor.
Come to find out, the wiring in the walls, FROM THE FACTORY was wrong!Not only the wrong wiring but the incorrect connections.
Original review posted by user May 06
Brand new, our remote on our Big Sky would not work.After 6 weeks of sitting at the dealer and blaming Lippert Co.
sending 3 new control units and 3 new remotes, our dealer & a rep from Lippert discovered inside the wall wiring was wrong. Not even the correct wiring or connections. Wrong right from the factory. Now it's back at our dealer for 5 weeks and we were told yesterday that the frame on our coach is bowed.
WTF. We paid 80k for this thing. The MSRP is $115,000. Many other things wrong with it.
Lights that won't work, the Beaufloor is screwed up, the slide ripped the carpet out of the floor, satellite connection won't work, etc. May 4 we had it 1 year. The comment has been made we might have to unload it and have them drag it back to Indiana. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.
If it goes back to the factory they're buying it back!If the owner at our RV center can't straighten this out, I guess we will have to retain an attorney.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Our local dealership in auburn hills is awesome keystone sucks
What I disliked
- Keystone customer service is awful
You May Also Like
- "I am trying to do my best to be fair to Keystone. 2016 Fuzion 371 on first trip out battery compartment caught on fire from the battery cables. ..."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."