Featured Not resolved

Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere.Rear panel separated from roof.

Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage.

They notified use that there was no insulation between walls.They will make repairs, but wonder if rest of walls have insulation?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of keystone rv rv from Keystone Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Had same problem. Keystone fixed at no charge even with my warranty expired.

Did this get resolved? Good grief we are considering buying a 206 Bullet Premier and found this site and are definitely 2nd guessing!

Same exact problem on my 30 day old Premier 30RIPR. I knew these things were cheaply made, but come on guys!

My 2012 looks exactly like yours separating trying to get help from keystone let's hope

Plains, Montana Province, Bulgaria #1024830

My 2014 19" Primier has the rear wall separating from the roof just like yours. The dealer is working on it as we speak.

Are rear panel feels soft...is that normal?? Otherwise I like it...