Elkhorn, Wisconsin

Update by user Mar 06, 2016

We still haven't heard from anyone about this issue not sure of who to contact maybe the DA in Indiana will help!!

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2016

I had purchased this trailer new had nothing but problem with it from the curtain hooks leaking and the outside sink has never been used leaks into the kitchen.Most of all I fell on the outside steps they because they weren't made right and cut my bottom heel of my foot,had to have surgery on my wrist and had to have surgery again on my shoulder and bisep.we still are paying for this trailer which sucks and has caused me all this pain .we ended up purchasing a different trailer while still paying for this one we have called Keystone and they just say nobody has said this happened to them .

I want to the dealer a week after we purchased it because of the fall and they wouldn't take it back because it would have changed it to used.I sent pictures to them and Keystone but nothing was done it will be 3 yrs in May

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of keystone rv rv from Keystone Rv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Still no answer they don't care once they get their money