We bought a brand new Keystone / Springdale trailer last year (2018) a few months later we had a water heater fire in the morning as we rose. We got it out.

To make a long story short they denied our warranty. Absolutely floored / stunned. They said it was a maintenance problem. The service company who looked at it said there is no way they would know that.

You would think they would have taken this seriously. They never did. I have the water heater that caught fire in my possession. I waited to see if they would ask me for it.

You would think that the manufacturer and or the manufacturer of the water heater would have wanted to inspect it. I have been putting off this review to see how it all pans out. Keystone finally after 3 months along with the company we purchased it from both paid to have it replaced. You have to know this.

Only run your water heater as you need it. Keep it off otherwise. Its an Atwood water heater. It caught fire.

Reason still unknown according to the service department we originally took it to. Beware.

Comments

KeystoneRV1
Keystone Rv Verified Representative

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

If you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

thinwater

I WISH mine would catch on fire !!!!