Keystone Rv - Keystone Sprinter Broken Window Glass
Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass.I called the local dealer where I purchased this and I was told that they would have to replace then entire window including frame at a cost of approximately $500 plus.
I was very upset and called Keystone customer relations and asked them why should I have to replace the entire window because one piece in the window broke. There response was that is the way we do it.
So instead of paying $50 for a window glass you pay to have the whole window replaced.Keystone is no different than all of the other RV manufactures--poor customer support.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Response from the employee
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Sprinter 269Wrls
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"
- "This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment, i.e. on Oct.22,..."
- "I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013. I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome. Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room..."