Keystone Rv - Keystone Sprinter Broken Window Glass
Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass.I called the local dealer where I purchased this and I was told that they would have to replace then entire window including frame at a cost of approximately $500 plus.
I was very upset and called Keystone customer relations and asked them why should I have to replace the entire window because one piece in the window broke. There response was that is the way we do it.
So instead of paying $50 for a window glass you pay to have the whole window replaced.Keystone is no different than all of the other RV manufactures--poor customer support.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Response from the employee
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Sprinter 269Wrls
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013. I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome. Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"
- "This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment, i.e. on Oct.22,..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."