Keystone Rv - Keystone Sprinter Broken Window Glass
Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass.I called the local dealer where I purchased this and I was told that they would have to replace then entire window including frame at a cost of approximately $500 plus.
I was very upset and called Keystone customer relations and asked them why should I have to replace the entire window because one piece in the window broke. There response was that is the way we do it.
So instead of paying $50 for a window glass you pay to have the whole window replaced.Keystone is no different than all of the other RV manufactures--poor customer support.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Response from the employee
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Sprinter 269Wrls
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off.. The..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"
- "I Have a Forest River Forester 2 1/2 years old 2013. I have had nothing but trouble with this Motorhome. Lots of things had to be replace. Like slide room..."
- "This is the screen shots of the text Boost sent me..to this phone..stating that in One Day! I supposedly used over 15% of my (joke, "unlimited" contract) allotment, i.e. on Oct.22,..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."