Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have a 2016 Keystone Bullet Premier that Keystone will not repaint the cap that is cracking, crazing, and has crows feet all over.When asked why they would not cover this the answer was "they can't see a problem" in the pictures.

This is so very easy to see, an obvious defect. This issue is on the upper 1/4 section (a very "Hot" area. This trailer is covered, and babied all the time. Lets see last year my vacations were ruined, and this year it looks like the same thing.

Looking on-line and with several neighbors who have this same problem it is clear that the cap paint is ***. I am going to guess all of these will have paint issues within 2 years (fading, white clearcoat flaking and cracking). Keystone you need to wake up before the Class Action Suites start rolling, you WILL NOT be able to stop them. This is the worst company to deal with in the world.

They could not care less about customers - rude Customer Service will put you OUT of business.

Breach of Warranty - you will know what this is all about very soon.I am going to ask for a complete refund........you should too.

Review about: 2016 Keystone Rv Bullet Premier Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not covering repairs under a so called warranty.

Comments

I AM NOT HAPPY WITH UNIT, I THINK THEY ARE JUNK, TO MUCH A WRONG TO LIST NEVER AGAIN.