Bought 2014 Fuzion Chrome.Six months later roof starts leaking around a/c in front bedroom.

Camping World was little or no help. Keystone cust. serv. says camping world wants too much to fix it.

Camping world says keystone will not authorize them to fix it. My R.V.is sitting in my shed now for one month while Camping world and keystone fight over who is gonna fix it. I am fed up and don,t know what to do.

Going to get legal advise.Oh, by the way, Keystone has never contacted me, I always have to call them and get NO help.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 2014 keystone fuzion chrome. Keystone Rv needs to "fix my r.v. it is under warranty !" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 keystone fuzion chrome in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Comments

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1234750

I have the same issue with my Fuzion Fifth Wheel.The metal flashing on the front of the front air conditioner is to close to the roof, and it cuts the rubber roof cover.

To replace the roof cost over $11,000.How did you resolve your issue?

cb1000rider
to William R. Baker #1417607

The flashing probably isn't too close to the roof, unless it's improperly tightened (AC over tightened).If that flashing is cutting the roof membrane (and not pressing directly on it) then the membrane was glued improperly and is "ballooning" up when you are traveling.

Mine cut in the same spot. I put a go-pro camera on the roof, drove it at 65mph, and you could see the entire roof membrane lift.

Beware, Keystone often offers to "patch" the roof (partial membrane replacement) - this will void the material warranty of your roof. It's a loss of value repair.

Their next best repair is to replace the membrane over the old OSB without re-decking - this often makes a mess and is not an approved repair per the membrane manufacturer, but Keystone considers it resolved if the roof doesn't leak and considers non-leaks and associated loss of value "cosmetic". Old membrane often peels off layers of OSB when they remove it.

Keystone has lost court cases over this issue.

In my case, after a poor "warranty" repair at the dealer, we forced a complete re-deck and new membrane via a factory repair.

It took an attorney to get this done.Thanks, Keystone, you'll never have my business again.