2.0

So, I have owned my Black Diamond, 34' for 4 yrs. exactly.

About 6 mos. ago I saw my couches and rocking chairs are cracking and peeling...REALLY.

Now what? I do not have children, it is just my husband and I and I keep them covered with sheets. I keep all the blinds closed when we close it up so no sun is directly coming in the camper.

The warranty on items like this is only a year so I am stuck~!

Any suggestions? My camper is in perfect condition and now I feel this is going to reduce the sale price when I go to sell.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Leather Couch And Chairs Defective

Comments

thinwater

With all of these KEYSTONE products out there that people paid 10's of thousands of dollars for, that KEYSTONE WON'T stand behind, someone should find a product liability lawyer and start a class action lawsuit !!! I KNOW I would sign on !!!

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, would you please reply back to this post with the last 8 digits of your VIN?

If you would like to speak with a Retail Advisor with our Owner Relations Team, please contact us with the last 8 digits of your VIN at 1-866-425-4369 Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST. Thank you.

WorriedMarmot
to KeystoneRV-1 #1651660

4YDT27721FB451570 THAT WOULD BE SO GREAT IF YOU COULD HELP ME Thank you so much

to WorriedMarmot #1652107

We appreciate you replying back to us. We were able to verify that this VIN is a 2015 277RL Outback.

Can you confirm that this is the correct unit that you are referring to please? Thank you!

My suggestion would be to put new furniture in it and sell it as fast as you can. Believe me when I say, your problems with keystone have probably only just begun.

It could fall apart tomorrow and Keystone would be of NO HELP to you.

Mine started falling apart less that 2 years after it was built and they will do nothing !! GOOD LUCK' you will probably need it !!