I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues.Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running lights) where the recess is molded, is cracked above both lights.
The passenger side (when towing) is cracked completely while the driver side is just starting to show a crack.
I will not waste any more of my hard earned money on such sub par manufacturing.I will continue to blaze down the road with my faded paint and when asked how old is your trailer, I will tell them the truth!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- This paint issue is definately a problem
- Quality of workmanship
- Keystone should take ownership of this issue
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "We purchased over $300.00 in large Marvel/DC Hero Fatheads for my little boys room. After pulling them all out (5 in total) we found that 4 out of the..."