2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues.Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running lights) where the recess is molded, is cracked above both lights.

The passenger side (when towing) is cracked completely while the driver side is just starting to show a crack.

I will not waste any more of my hard earned money on such sub par manufacturing.I will continue to blaze down the road with my faded paint and when asked how old is your trailer, I will tell them the truth!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2013 keystone rv outback rv from Keystone Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2125 and wants Keystone Rv to "fully repair the cap at no charge to consumer".

The most disappointing in user's experience was this paint issue is definately a problem, quality of workmanship and keystone should take ownership of this issue. Author liked the most floor plan. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Lord Selkirk - West Kildonan, Manitoba, Canada #1178590

i had the same paint fading problem. i fixed it by wet sanding, buffing and polishing. if you want more info email chad@chadsheppard.ca

Waynesburg, Ohio, United States #1176318

I just bought a 2015 keystone Laredo, and the front end is faded so bad, that it looks like a camper from 1999, that someone never washed or waxed its whole life!I've washed and waxed before the cover went on for winter, and after I took it off and noticed the sun fade.

It was covered since we bought it, and when I pulled the cover off in the spring, I noticed the paint damaged on my BRAND NEW CAMPER!

We are still within our 1 year warranty, and it's going back to the dealer for that, and the air conditioner not working properly.I don't have a good feeling, I'm sure they will do a temporary fix to get them over the warranty claim.

We have the same problem with our 2014 premiere. Going to contact dealer and see if it's covered under our extended warranty.