I have a 2013 Outback with the same issues.Not only is the front clear coat hazing and looking terrible, the lights at the top of the cap (running lights) where the recess is molded, is cracked above both lights.

The passenger side (when towing) is cracked completely while the driver side is just starting to show a crack.

I will not waste any more of my hard earned money on such sub par manufacturing.I will continue to blaze down the road with my faded paint and when asked how old is your trailer, I will tell them the truth!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

• What I liked
    • Floor plan
  • What I disliked
    • This paint issue is definately a problem
    • Quality of workmanship
    • Keystone should take ownership of this issue

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Fully Repair the Cap at no charge to consumer.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #838544

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 27 #1178590 Lord Selkirk - West Kildonan, Manitoba

i had the same paint fading problem. i fixed it by wet sanding, buffing and polishing. if you want more info email

Jun 22 #1176318 Waynesburg, Ohio

I just bought a 2015 keystone Laredo, and the front end is faded so bad, that it looks like a camper from 1999, that someone never washed or waxed its whole life! I've washed and waxed before the cover went on for winter, and after I took it off and noticed the sun fade. It was covered since we bought it, and when I pulled the cover off in the spring, I noticed the paint damaged on my BRAND NEW CAMPER! We are still within our 1 year warranty, and it's going back to the dealer for that, and the air conditioner not working properly. I don't have a good feeling, I'm sure they will do a temporary fix to get them over the warranty claim.

May 30 #1166540

We have the same problem with our 2014 premiere. Going to contact dealer and see if it's covered under our extended warranty.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about