2.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Picked it up sept 23, 2016.Towed it 2hrs to the camp ground I keep it at.

When disconnecting it from my truck I noticed oil dripping from the right front of camper where the LCI pump is. When I opened the door while camper was self levelling hydraulic oil hit me in the face. A plug o ring on hydraulic block was pinched. Called dealer I bought it from and they told me I had to bring it back beings I didn't have the extended warranty.

Then I noticed the toilet seal had a big gap in it allowing fumes into camper. 2 days later while flushing the black water tank The toiler ran over due to the black and gray water tanks being miss labeled. Then tried generator and transfer switch was bad. The dvd player was a Chinese unit which broke the 1st time I used it, I bought a JVC unit for $100 and installed it due to it costing $60 in fuel to tow it and them putting in another junk unit if I take it in for warranty.

Also the roof had several spots that needed caulking. And the floor squeaked while walking around heater vents. The dealer kept it 4 weeks for these repairs. I then caulked the roof in about 10 places and noticed somebody at the dealer had put out a cigarette out on my rubber roof.

I waited to take it in the next time till sept 11th because I hatted to take it back to the dealer. In between I caulked around marker lights, outside led lights, front cap lights, tightened many screws and put a battery switch by the battery due to the built in switch not cutting off the propane detector and LCI level system and draining the battery in 2 weeks. I also fixed several cabinet hinge screws which were stripped and put weather stripping under the heater vents in the bath room and kitchen which made the floor squeak since new and the dealer didn't fix. The second trip to the dealer was due to the self level system not having power to touch pad and needed rebooting every time u used it and it timed out and a wiper seal on fridge slide coming apart and the top left pulley assembly not being anchored to the wall correctly and starting to pull out and floor still squeaking.

It took a month to make this appointment. It stayed 6 weeks this time. When I picked it up from dealer I stayed at a campground about 30 minutes away from the dealer and while pulling 50 amp cord out of the storage on left side it almost went thru the floor in the storage due to it being rotten. I also noticed the rear cargo frame had rust on the bottom 3rd.

The unit had went out warranty while at dealer for repairs. When I inspected the cargo door, the door was undersized for the frame and contacting the door seal just on the edge and shielded hinge had play that allowed it to drop lower on the top seal radius. Also the frame flange did not have any seal around it. I told the dealer the door didn't fit wright the 1st time I took it in.

I called keystone and took it back to the dealer with there ok and they fixed the floor, but said to look in your owners manual and rust is only covered for 90 days. When I picked it up I camped 30 mile away and noticed the low point drain was stopped up with sealer, the outside switch on the hot water heater was let off and the gasket on the door was changed, but no new door. I had to fix the rust on the cargo door frame my self, which paint did not stick due to the prep and not the environment.

I also found a leaking fitting on the back of the water heater which I tightened.So I will never buy a keystone product again or deal with a certain dealer in Carencro Louisiana.

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Unit layout.

I didn't like: Poor build quality, Warranty service.

Comments