7526 RR 20, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0, Canada
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Oct 15, 2018

Can't take my wife and 4year old son camping this year. thank you keystone.

Can't wait to see what happens next year. Yuppy

Update by user Oct 15, 2018

There must be small children building the RVs

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2018

Got my family a new 2018 keystone hideout 28bhs. The one I picked out I didn't get ,it had electrical problems so they sent me another one they had on the lot?.

We're still cleaning small pcs of aluminum shavings off the floor and cabinets. The refrigerator drain line to outside was bent up inside so it defrosted inside the RV. All the Staples in the cabinets are popping through. There's silicon on the window trim, bobbles in the sealing used on the roof, metal stairs are rusty, the inside panel in the back storage area is pooping off, the black water discharge valve leak's," yummy" no plastics on the mattress??

If it's new should they not be in plastic???. When I complained to the dealership we're I got the RV he told me , welcome to mass production , there's nothing we can do. So I called keystone about my new hideout and they said use oil to get the silicon off the trim as for the other things you find just send pictures. WOW.

Thank you keystone for all your help. DO NOT GET A KEYSTONE PRODUCT.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Keystone Rv Hideout 28Bhs Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

We also bought a 2019 Keystone Hideout... it’s not the one we ordered.

We wanted the wrap around booth like the salesman showed us. You can see staples in the walls and cabinets. This is called a “ switch and bait” process.. at Buffalo RV in Buffalo , New Tork.

I will never deal with them again.. they showed us this Hideout after we turned over our $$$$ and trade in. Also didn’t the books on how to operate the radio/Cd/DVD player that came with the camper.

We’re older so we’re not into all that technology.. very disappointed.

to Pauline and Bob #1640614

The exact same thing happened to me, Staples and all. Nothing will be resolved, I got a 2018 keystone hideout 28 bhs , from Sicard RV Ontario Canada.

They told me the one I got had electrical problems. Same game.

We will never get compensated for the damages all we can do is let as many people as possible know NOT to get a keystone . Sorry for your lost, I know exactly how you feel.