7526 RR 20, Smithville, ON L0R 2A0, Canada
1.8
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Update by user Oct 15

Can't take my wife and 4year old son camping this year. thank you keystone.

Can't wait to see what happens next year. Yuppy

Update by user Oct 15

There must be small children building the RVs

Original review posted by user Oct 15

Got my family a new 2018 keystone hideout 28bhs. The one I picked out I didn't get ,it had electrical problems so they sent me another one they had on the lot?.

We're still cleaning small pcs of aluminum shavings off the floor and cabinets. The refrigerator drain line to outside was bent up inside so it defrosted inside the RV. All the Staples in the cabinets are popping through. There's silicon on the window trim, bobbles in the sealing used on the roof, metal stairs are rusty, the inside panel in the back storage area is pooping off, the black water discharge valve leak's," yummy" no plastics on the mattress??

If it's new should they not be in plastic???. When I complained to the dealership we're I got the RV he told me , welcome to mass production , there's nothing we can do. So I called keystone about my new hideout and they said use oil to get the silicon off the trim as for the other things you find just send pictures. WOW.

Thank you keystone for all your help. DO NOT GET A KEYSTONE PRODUCT.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

We also bought a 2019 Keystone Hideout... it’s not the one we ordered.

We wanted the wrap around booth like the salesman showed us. You can see staples in the walls and cabinets. This is called a “ switch and bait” process.. at Buffalo RV in Buffalo , New Tork.

I will never deal with them again.. they showed us this Hideout after we turned over our $$$$ and trade in. Also didn’t the books on how to operate the radio/Cd/DVD player that came with the camper.

We’re older so we’re not into all that technology.. very disappointed.