1455 W 4th St, Reno, NV 89503
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a keystone 28 ft after three years my roof is leaking my fridge took a *** Now I’m being told it’s 1500 dollars for a fridge *** I could buy new appliances for my home for that. So for 28,000 I’m really pissed.

I’ll be contacting keystone soon. With my attorney

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Warranty.

Comments

OvalPrairieDog

J2507956. We purchased our Fifth Wheel November 2018 not even six months ago.

I’ve been in contact with both the manufacturer and camping world in Roanoke. Customer service at Keystone and Camping World in Roanoke are rude and not helpful to say the least. I had to bring it from our campsite to Camping World In Roanoke (45 minute drive)TWICE. The first trip was to document all the items wrong with our trailer for warranty work, which was inconvenient but I understood.

The second trip was uncalled for. Since they didn’t document the black tank issue correctly they had us bring the RV again so they could remove the blank tank to get proof of the leak and document for the warranty. We asked if they could place the old black tank in so we wouldn’t be forced out of our trailer during our trip and we were told by he dealer “I will not put a used black tank back in your RV we will not get paid.” Keystone Customer Service then stated “keystone will not pay for that.” The customer service agent then proceeded to explain to us with an attitude that the RV was used for recreational. We explained we use this for camping we are living in it while camping and looking for a job.

She then ignored us and asked us if there was anything she could help us with. Now my wife, toddler and yellow lab are forced out of our trailer during our camping trip. We had to remove majority of our belongings to drive FIVE and a half hours to our house.

Not only are we out the money We have spent on the campground and vacation, I’m also without my fifth wheel. I am really disgusted with this matter.

KeystoneRV1
Keystone Rv Verified Representative

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information.

If you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

ProbableTibetan Mastiff574
to KeystoneRV1 #1677040

J2507956. We purchased our Fifth Wheel November 2018 not even six months ago.

OvalPrairieDog

Well at least your unit waited 3 years. I’ve had mine for 4 months and my shower drain was never hooked up, my black water tank is leaking into our underbelly.

4 electrical outlets aren’t working and an awning light. Cracked cabinets and a bad fireplace.

Worst 50k I’ve ever spent! Oh yyeah and their warranty is ***

thinwater

Your going to contact Keystone ??? LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL ???

DON'T waste your breath. Keystone WILL NOT help you !!! Ask your lawyer if he wants to do a class action, because there are almost 1000 people JUST on this one website that have been SCREWED by KEYSTONE !!!

grmtchem@hotmail.com is my e-mail. Several of us here are looking for a lawyer to do this.

EasyBarb886
to thinwater #1680859

Please include me in this as well. I have a new Kestone Laredo 325 RL.

First problem was the black tank and one of the grey tanks were mislabled by the manufacturer. This caused to have the wrong tanks closed causing one of my grey tanks to flood the belly of my RV. Second issue, sail switch went out. third issue, kitchen sink was leaking from both of the water line pex fittings.

Third issue, hat water heater started leaking water from the outside and into the belly as well. Fourth issue, floor by front door started to sag and buckle. RV is at dealer now but have been told that the process is waiting on Keystone to authorize the repairs. They have authorized the tear down but no the fix yet.

I can be reached at timothyferguson@bellsoutn.net. I would be interested in joining any class action suite if an attorney can be found.