3000 Westgate, Pendleton, OR 97801, USA

I purchased a brand new Cougar Keystone trailer in July of 2016 along with their wonderful forever warranty. I took it in recently for de-winterization and of course the worthless forever warranty.

I was told the wheel seals had failed and I needed new brakes and pressure seals. Total cost was over $1300 and of course since it was just a few months out of warranty they said I had to pay it. Of course their wonderful forever warranty doesn't cover anything important. I went to contact Keystone and their message only allowed 150 characters.

What a joke and what a ripoff. This unit has less than 2,000 miles on it. There have been numerous other problems including poor AC and heater.

Stay away from any Cougar or other unit manufactured by Keystone. I can't wait to get rid of this pile of ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Refrigerator failed, Needed entire 1300 brake job with less than 2000 miles, Very poor heater and ac.

Comments