We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone.Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off.
Keystone said they only have a 1 yr warranty and refuse to help out. To purchase new decals is $1562.00 plus shipping and handling. Add the labor and extras the total quote was $7,442.01. This comes to about 25% of the cost of the camper when it was new.
Thanks for nothing Keystone.
Please tell me why poor workmanship is the owners problem.I will never purchase another Keystone product due to the poor service and lack of caring about the customer.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Response from keystone
- Poor quality control
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Keystone should send me the decals for replacement or have them replaced.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2010 Keystone Outback 300Bh
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "What can I say I have never had tires this bad they seem to be falling apart right before my eyes . It seems to start on the 3rd tread..."
- "This outfit, one of many spawned by Shane Speirs and Greg Meyers in Herriman and Providence, Utah respectively, bills themselves as web and app developers, tell you they can do..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."