2.1K views
100% full Not resolved

We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone.Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off.

Keystone said they only have a 1 yr warranty and refuse to help out. To purchase new decals is $1562.00 plus shipping and handling. Add the labor and extras the total quote was $7,442.01. This comes to about 25% of the cost of the camper when it was new.

Thanks for nothing Keystone.

Please tell me why poor workmanship is the owners problem.I will never purchase another Keystone product due to the poor service and lack of caring about the customer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "keystone should send me the decals for replacement or have them replaced" as the author lost $7442. The author is overall dissatisfied with Keystone Rv and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about keystone rv rv from Keystone Rv was response from keystone and poor quality control Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Keystone Rv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Keystone Rv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Discovery Bay, California, United States #1207385

I AM AN RV TECH OF OVER 28 YEARS.I'M SURE THAT YOUR TRAILER SITS OUTSIDE UNCOVERED ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.

VERY FEW CAN AFFORD INDOOR STORAGE FOR THE TEN MONTHS EACH YEAR IT GOES UNUSED. IF YOU HAVE A "COVER" FOR IT, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN USING IT. WAXING THE TRAILER WOULD HAVE HELPEDl9 ALSO. YOU NEED TO Þ THE DECALS ARE ULTRA THIN VINYL WITH LITTLE, IF ANY, UV PROTECTION.

ANOTHER POINT IS THE MANUFACTURER OF THE TRAILER IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE DECALS. GO AFTER THEM INSTEAD.

WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE BUT I'D AT LEAST TRY.GOOD LUCK.

Saint George, Utah, United States #1201348

Keystone sucks. You cant even purchase the decals anymore if your trailer is over 5 years old. Don't buy a Keystone people.

I have a 2010 keystone Raptor Toy hauler.Its our baby..and we are having the same problem..we keep ours covered so NO weather gets on it or anything.

So, it's in no way our fault. But we ha e the same problem as you..cracked and peeling of decales...looks awful..and Yes they should replace them at No cost to the customer! Its poor quality and workmanship on their part.

This is their product.But I guess they done really care!

I've got the same year as you, exactly the same problem. For the cost of one of these rv's, one would think the material used would be better quality. My LAST Keystone is this one.

I agree 100% Not just Keystone.But all of them.

We the consumer are getting so ripped off by the makers and the RC shops Parts departments.

I'm selling mine.We will start staying at Motels & hotels.

Me too!I bought mine in 2009 same thing.

The metal in the front rolling off the top has weak metal Dents in it. I also complained about the space around the slide that lets in Cold or hot air, mice, Bugs. The inside is pretty but cheap. The cabinets cheap!

It is a very cheaply made trailer.

I am used to a Newmar, they are top of the line ,big difference.You buy cheap, you get cheap!

Mesa, Arizona, United States #969180

Keystone/Thor have always had crappie decals!I had a 2004 Holiday Rambler that I sold in 2010 to a neighbor.

The decals still look like new!