Keystone Rv - Peeling Camper Decals

344 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews

We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone.Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off.

Keystone said they only have a 1 yr warranty and refuse to help out. To purchase new decals is $1562.00 plus shipping and handling. Add the labor and extras the total quote was $7,442.01. This comes to about 25% of the cost of the camper when it was new.

Thanks for nothing Keystone.

Please tell me why poor workmanship is the owners problem.I will never purchase another Keystone product due to the poor service and lack of caring about the customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Response from keystone
    • Poor quality control

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Keystone should send me the decals for replacement or have them replaced.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2010 Keystone Outback 300Bh
Review category
Dealers
review #618943

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
344 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02 #1207385 Discovery Bay, California, United States

I AM AN RV TECH OF OVER 28 YEARS. I'M SURE THAT YOUR TRAILER SITS OUTSIDE UNCOVERED ALL DAY, EVERY DAY. VERY FEW CAN AFFORD INDOOR STORAGE FOR THE TEN MONTHS EACH YEAR IT GOES UNUSED. IF YOU HAVE A "COVER" FOR IT, YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN USING IT. WAXING THE TRAILER WOULD HAVE HELPEDl9 ALSO. YOU NEED TO Þ THE DECALS ARE ULTRA THIN VINYL WITH LITTLE, IF ANY, UV PROTECTION. ANOTHER POINT IS THE MANUFACTURER OF THE TRAILER IS NOT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE DECALS. GO AFTER THEM INSTEAD. WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE BUT I'D AT LEAST TRY. GOOD LUCK.

Aug 19 #1201348 Saint George, Utah, United States

Keystone sucks. You cant even purchase the decals anymore if your trailer is over 5 years old. Don't buy a Keystone people.

Jun 14 #1172896

I have a 2010 keystone Raptor Toy hauler. Its our baby..and we are having the same problem..we keep ours covered so NO weather gets on it or anything. So, it's in no way our fault. But we ha e the same problem as you..cracked and peeling of decales...looks awful..and Yes they should replace them at No cost to the customer! Its poor quality and workmanship on their part. This is their product. But I guess they done really care!

Apr 28 #1151388

I've got the same year as you, exactly the same problem. For the cost of one of these rv's, one would think the material used would be better quality. My LAST Keystone is this one.

Aug 22, 2015 #1023186

I agree 100% Not just Keystone. But all of them. We the consumer are getting so ripped off by the makers and the RC shops Parts departments. I'm selling mine. We will start staying at Motels & hotels.

May 31, 2015 #990105

Me too! I bought mine in 2009 same thing. The metal in the front rolling off the top has weak metal Dents in it. I also complained about the space around the slide that lets in Cold or hot air, mice, Bugs. The inside is pretty but cheap. The cabinets cheap! It is a very cheaply made trailer. I am used to a Newmar, they are top of the line ,big difference. You buy cheap, you get cheap!

Apr 07, 2015 #969180 Mesa, Arizona, United States

Keystone/Thor have always had crappie decals! I had a 2004 Holiday Rambler that I sold in 2010 to a neighbor. The decals still look like new!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×