I purchased a 2017 Keystone Outback RV in August of 2016. I have had several issues arise with it and it's not getting any better.

The wood trim throughout the unit continuously warped and dis-colored even after being replaced repeatedly. The lock had to be replaced 3 times in the bathroom exit door and it is still not working correctly. In the master bedroom, The bed lifts up for additional storage. This contraption broke and all that was done to fix it was the dealership drilled new holes in other places with bigger screws.

This was tacky....I did not buy a used unit, I bought a new unit and do not expect to have multiple drill holes in the furniture. There was a leak in the ceiling that ran into the bathroom and outdoor kitchen. The dealer said they fixed. Several months down the road, the floor in front of the bathroom and bunkhouse started getting soft.

It go so soft you couldn't even walk on it. The dealership look at it and the wood is rotted. The whole floor is going to have to be replaced. A BRAND NEW UNIT!!!

There is much more to divulge but I am tired. I highly suggest anyone considering purchasing a Keystone to be CAUTIOUS. I thought they were the better units but to my dismay it is evident they are not. I am requesting Keystone exchange me for a new unit and compensate me for the months payments I made when not having the unit.

I only used it 4 times out of a full year because of careless and bad craftsmanship. work.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Keystone Rv Outback Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Exchange for a new one or give a full refund plus out of pocket expenses..

Comments

My 2016 Bullet Premier 34BHP, piece of Junk as well.

Leak in the back corner, which is on going and now out of warranty.

LED lights out, burned out, smells like electrical fire.

DVD player now only plays Black and white, no color anymore

Heater quit working this year Dec. 2017.

Kicks on and right back off, won't light

The underbelly keeps falling down. Awning screws stick through the bathroom cabinet wall The shower leaks The trim in the unit is falling off from top to bottom the interior trim is swelling and warping around kitchen and bathroom

Palmdale, California, United States #1342026

Let me know how this works out. Keystone will not fix my 2017 5th wheel.

I have major cracking on the front cap. Keystone says not there problem. It's brand new whose problem is it?

Keystone said " mine". I HATE KEYSTONE

to Anonymous Kerhonkson, New York, United States #1342321

We are still waiting to have the happy jack beds fixed in our new fusion.