After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor.After trying twice to get this resolved they still refuse to fix it.
They refuse to stand by their product even when it was under warranty. Before buying our Alpine we had four Montana's, and we've noticed a decline in quality and customer service with each one we have purchased. I can assure this is the last keystone I would ever buy and would notrecommend buying one to anybody.
This extremely poor quality product deserves zero stars.I'm now in the process of sending a letter to the CEO of keystone, but I still doubt anything will be accomplished.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Response from keystone
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Alpine 3535Re
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! I ORDERED FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR CUSTOM COLOR OF BURGANDY NOT ONLY DID I UPLOAD A PICTURE I WROTE A NOTE UNDER ORDERING DIRECTIONS THAT THE..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- " Can you imagine someone search for your phone number and having a derogatory racial slur posted as the meaning of your name ? It happened..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."