After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor.After trying twice to get this resolved they still refuse to fix it.

They refuse to stand by their product even when it was under warranty. Before buying our Alpine we had four Montana's, and we've noticed a decline in quality and customer service with each one we have purchased. I can assure this is the last keystone I would ever buy and would notrecommend buying one to anybody.

This extremely poor quality product deserves zero stars.I'm now in the process of sending a letter to the CEO of keystone, but I still doubt anything will be accomplished.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of keystone rv rv from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality and response from keystone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1094095

Looks to me like you may have had some small rocks left on the floor while walking in it. It does not take much for this to happen.

Seems like a problem brought on by the owner

to Rob #1102483

Camping world had it and checked under the floor.Nothing there.

The slide was not installed properly and its digging into the floor every time the slide goes in and out.

We finally put a thin piece in f metal down when we slide it in and its scratching that.This was poorly made.

Update on my Alpine... Keystone refuses to fix the floor. Do not purchase a keystone unless you don't mind taking care of the repairs yourself.

Tried to put my complaint and picture on Keystones Facebook page and they blocked me out. They don't want people to know their product sucks

Keystone called back still refusing to fix. I will never buy another Keystone ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!