Keystone Rv - Poor Construction

208 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews

After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor.After trying twice to get this resolved they still refuse to fix it.

They refuse to stand by their product even when it was under warranty. Before buying our Alpine we had four Montana's, and we've noticed a decline in quality and customer service with each one we have purchased. I can assure this is the last keystone I would ever buy and would notrecommend buying one to anybody.

This extremely poor quality product deserves zero stars.I'm now in the process of sending a letter to the CEO of keystone, but I still doubt anything will be accomplished.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Quality
    • Response from keystone

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
2014 Keystone Alpine 3535Re
Review category
Dealers
review #735640

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
208 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Rob

Jan 13 #1094095 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Looks to me like you may have had some small rocks left on the floor while walking in it. It does not take much for this to happen.
Seems like a problem brought on by the owner

1 1 Reply

Jan 28 #1102483

Camping world had it and checked under the floor. Nothing there. The slide was not installed properly and its digging into the floor every time the slide goes in and out. We finally put a thin piece in f metal down when we slide it in and its scratching that. This was poorly made.

Dec 30, 2015 #1086179

Update on my Alpine... Keystone refuses to fix the floor. Do not purchase a keystone unless you don't mind taking care of the repairs yourself.

Nov 28, 2015 #1070815

Tried to put my complaint and picture on Keystones Facebook page and they blocked me out. They don't want people to know their product sucks

2 0 Reply

Nov 20, 2015 #1067051

Keystone called back still refusing to fix. I will never buy another Keystone ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×