After purchasing our Alpine, and using it during the summer, our kitchen slide out started digging up the kitchen floor.After trying twice to get this resolved they still refuse to fix it.
They refuse to stand by their product even when it was under warranty. Before buying our Alpine we had four Montana's, and we've noticed a decline in quality and customer service with each one we have purchased. I can assure this is the last keystone I would ever buy and would notrecommend buying one to anybody.
This extremely poor quality product deserves zero stars.I'm now in the process of sending a letter to the CEO of keystone, but I still doubt anything will be accomplished.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Response from keystone
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Alpine 3535Re
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."