We purchased a 2018 Keystone Raptor in the fall of 2017. Brand new straight from the factory. After our first inspection, everything seemed good but when we got it home the fun began.

Filling the fresh water tank for the first time I noticed the trailer belly sagging. After looking a little closer, the welds had broke on the cross member that supports the the tank. Had to put straps across the frame so we could make our trip. Upon leaving the campground, I discover the black water valve will not shut off and had completely filled the 3” drain pipe so when I removed the end cap, $#”+ happened. Perfect ending to a bad beginning.

Amongst a hand full of other issues, I took it back to the dealer for repairs. They blocked the water tank up with pieces of wood and said they couldn’t find a problem with the valve. Guess I should have left it full for them.

Bottom line here is, biggest piece of rolling junk I have ever seen. Called Keystone customer service who said they would contact the dealer and get back with me. Been 3 weeks now, must be one *** of a conversation. Ya, customer service is nonexistent.

Anyone out there looking at a Keystone product, look very close and think twice about it. Forest River was our first choice but couldn’t get our hands on one in time so we switched thinking it would comparable. WRONG!!!

BAD PRODUCT

POOR TO NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

VERY POOR DEALER AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT

NONEXISTENT SKILLS TO MAKE PROPER REPAIRS

I could go on but........ I made the repairs myself and life goes on. I will never buy a Keystone product again and I will go out of my way to talk others out of buying one as well.

Thank you for taking my money and giving me JUNK.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2018 Keystone Rv Raptor Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So after one year of ownership of a Keystone Raptor, supposedly one of the higher end models, we were unable to talk with anyone at the factory about all the problems we had experienced with this rig. Meanwhile, the problems rust kept coming.

All three slide motors apparently had been leaking oil since we bought it. The cover membrane was stained and had swelled enough to cause wrinkles but hadn’t tore itself up yet. It also was a triaxle and the tires started showing signs of being misaligned. Finally bit the bullet and traded it in on a 2019 Grand Design Momentum, 44’ 5th wheel, toy hauler.

About 300 lbs lighter and pulls like a dream. Haven’t gone anywhere yet so no real time comments as of now. Quality seems to be much better at first inspection.

Keystone can keep their junk and anyone considering the purchase of a Keystone better be real handy and like to work on them. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE