Keystone Rv - Poor design

17 of 502 Keystone Rv reviews

We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions.We picked up, no storage, white flooring, carpeting is really cheap, no bedroom storage, a cabinet in the bathroom that is only about 6 inches wide (what can you put into that linen closet?), cleanout pipe on outside that is not covered and just hanging afraid it is going to get torn off, a complete cabinet in kitchen that is taken up due to the hot water heater, a bed that is way to big for the bedroom(can't hardly walk around it to make it) 4 small dresser drawers to put stuff in (so we had to go buy some plastic dressers to fit in closet to put our clothes in), a computerized system that is completely dumb, I could go on and on about all that is wrong.

I am so sorry we bought this unit...I feel as though I am going to be paying for the next 15 years on something that is going to be worth nothing. It was to be our retirement in a couple years, but wasted a lot of money on it!!! Our unit is a Keystone Alpine 3900RE and would not recommend it to no one. I have also contacted Alpine, they are doing nothing to make me happier with the unit, they are *** me off more.

Oh, and I was promised a dyson vacuum with the unit, and got a 29.95 Dirt Devil...Cheap ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 502 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×