We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions.We picked up, no storage, white flooring, carpeting is really cheap, no bedroom storage, a cabinet in the bathroom that is only about 6 inches wide (what can you put into that linen closet?), cleanout pipe on outside that is not covered and just hanging afraid it is going to get torn off, a complete cabinet in kitchen that is taken up due to the hot water heater, a bed that is way to big for the bedroom(can't hardly walk around it to make it) 4 small dresser drawers to put stuff in (so we had to go buy some plastic dressers to fit in closet to put our clothes in), a computerized system that is completely dumb, I could go on and on about all that is wrong.

I am so sorry we bought this unit...I feel as though I am going to be paying for the next 15 years on something that is going to be worth nothing. It was to be our retirement in a couple years, but wasted a lot of money on it!!! Our unit is a Keystone Alpine 3900RE and would not recommend it to no one. I have also contacted Alpine, they are doing nothing to make me happier with the unit, they are *** me off more.

Oh, and I was promised a dyson vacuum with the unit, and got a 29.95 Dirt Devil...Cheap ***.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of 2017 keystone rv alpine 3900re rv from Keystone Rv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was dealing with keystone, unresponsive, cheap quality and build quality. Author liked the most dealership bought from. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments