We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions.We picked up, no storage, white flooring, carpeting is really cheap, no bedroom storage, a cabinet in the bathroom that is only about 6 inches wide (what can you put into that linen closet?), cleanout pipe on outside that is not covered and just hanging afraid it is going to get torn off, a complete cabinet in kitchen that is taken up due to the hot water heater, a bed that is way to big for the bedroom(can't hardly walk around it to make it) 4 small dresser drawers to put stuff in (so we had to go buy some plastic dressers to fit in closet to put our clothes in), a computerized system that is completely dumb, I could go on and on about all that is wrong.
I am so sorry we bought this unit...I feel as though I am going to be paying for the next 15 years on something that is going to be worth nothing. It was to be our retirement in a couple years, but wasted a lot of money on it!!! Our unit is a Keystone Alpine 3900RE and would not recommend it to no one. I have also contacted Alpine, they are doing nothing to make me happier with the unit, they are *** me off more.
Oh, and I was promised a dyson vacuum with the unit, and got a 29.95 Dirt Devil...Cheap ***.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "Our theatre department purchased 24 "red oak" fighting staffs from Karate Depot to be used in the stage combat class. Didn't look like oak to me. The staffs started..."