I bought a 2013 5th wheel toy hauler, model 297se, in May of 2013. Now in 2018 the refrigerator is not working on electric or gas and the air conditioner is making noise, (it sounds like the fan bearing is going).

I'll have to call a repairman to look at these, $$$. Now, here's the topper, the water heater. It works on gas but not on electric. After troubleshooting ALL the electrical parts, which were ALL good, I ended up pulling a side panel off in the storage area beside the W.H..

I pulled a cover off a electrical box on the side of the W.H. and found that two wire nuts, that were taped together, poorly I will add. The wire nuts melted together causing a lose of AMPs, therefore it would not allow the heating element to work. I repaired the wiring and now the W.H.

is working. One more thing both slide outs leak. And to think this camper is only 5 years old.

What conduction will it be in another 5 years? I do know I will tell all the people I know and all the ones that ask about my experience with my Keystone camper and recommend they look at other manufacturers before buying and get a life time warranty.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2013 Keystone Rv Raptor 297S Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. We are sorry to hear you experienced issues with your unit.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN and your contact information. You may reach us Monday through Thursday 8am - 5pm & Fridays 8am - 4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.