I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world.I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had been on there lot for a year.
Since I purchased the Coleman I have had several issue. It got to a point that every time we used it there was something wrong. Coleman should be very disappoint to be placing there name on such poor workman ship. The latest issue is that the entire top front of the trailer is separating from the framing and most likely water damage has occurred.
I reported this in July and they are telling me that the manufacture warranty was only good for one year.
They are going all the way back to 2013 and this is 2015.They have requested photos from Camping world which they should have been provide weeks ago.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
What I disliked
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Coleman Camper
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "So, back late last year my dad had started talking about wanting to get a security system installed. In January my mother came across an ad from ADT for..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."