Phoenix, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world.I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had been on there lot for a year.

Since I purchased the Coleman I have had several issue. It got to a point that every time we used it there was something wrong. Coleman should be very disappoint to be placing there name on such poor workman ship. The latest issue is that the entire top front of the trailer is separating from the framing and most likely water damage has occurred.

I reported this in July and they are telling me that the manufacture warranty was only good for one year.

They are going all the way back to 2013 and this is 2015.They have requested photos from Camping world which they should have been provide weeks ago.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Layout of the camper.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone cougar 2014 faded cap Keystone Rv "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..." Read more Keystone Rv - Gel coat failure on keystone bullet Keystone Rv "2014 premier bullet, by 2016 front of unit showed gel coat paint failure. Discoloured. Faded . Contacted keystone, would not accept blame for factory application failure. Claimed that they couldn't..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Good People Good Company at Mariner Finance Mariner Finance "They are professional, courteous and polite. This company has helped me after my son passed away with no life insurance leaving behind a new home, his wife and a 14..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - The worst company ever Penske Truck Rental "I live in an apartment complex and came out side to leave to have a movers blocking me and every one else in they did not try to move or..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more