I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world.I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had been on there lot for a year.
Since I purchased the Coleman I have had several issue. It got to a point that every time we used it there was something wrong. Coleman should be very disappoint to be placing there name on such poor workman ship. The latest issue is that the entire top front of the trailer is separating from the framing and most likely water damage has occurred.
I reported this in July and they are telling me that the manufacture warranty was only good for one year.
They are going all the way back to 2013 and this is 2015.They have requested photos from Camping world which they should have been provide weeks ago.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
What I disliked
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Coleman Camper
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Roof deck not secured and bowing up along edges.this is a 2015 cougar Xtra light and we have had it less than a year..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."