I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world.I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had been on there lot for a year.
Since I purchased the Coleman I have had several issue. It got to a point that every time we used it there was something wrong. Coleman should be very disappoint to be placing there name on such poor workman ship. The latest issue is that the entire top front of the trailer is separating from the framing and most likely water damage has occurred.
I reported this in July and they are telling me that the manufacture warranty was only good for one year.
They are going all the way back to 2013 and this is 2015.They have requested photos from Camping world which they should have been provide weeks ago.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
What I disliked
- Service here is horrible
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2014 Coleman Camper
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014. Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips. On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."