100% full Not resolved

I have had nothing but problems with my Trailer that I purchased from Camping world.I purchased the trailer in April 2014 which I was told by Keystone had been on there lot for a year.

Since I purchased the Coleman I have had several issue. It got to a point that every time we used it there was something wrong. Coleman should be very disappoint to be placing there name on such poor workman ship. The latest issue is that the entire top front of the trailer is separating from the framing and most likely water damage has occurred.

I reported this in July and they are telling me that the manufacture warranty was only good for one year.

They are going all the way back to 2013 and this is 2015.They have requested photos from Camping world which they should have been provide weeks ago.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bprimeau is quite happy with layout of the camper. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 2014 coleman camper and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3000. Keystone Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2014 coleman camper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments