We bought out Montana 12 months ago.Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying closed witch ruined the sliders from the force of them coming out, the other cabinet broke off the front.
I took it out and put it back together myself , also while cleaning the black tank I hooked the hose up to clean and flooded the basement they never put a crimp ring on the fitting and it blew off, there again when I got home I got a crimper and ring and repaired it my self.We had it in two times for repairs and now we just back from a short trip and on the way home the roof starts coming apart.
So every time something goes wrong it cost us to take it back to the dealer for repairs 170 miles one way.We're not happy with there workmen ship.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
What I disliked
- Poor construction
- Reason of review:
- Poor workmanship
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- 2014 Montana Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My emergency flash light burned up in the camper, why? Was there a recall on this thing?..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..."
- "My apartment complex diamond hillside doesn't do anything about cockroaches I have attempted four times to get them to come over and bomb my house and they have not succeeded...."
- "I’ve never been a huge fan of Burlington Coat Factory in Pittsburg, California but I had a $25.00 gift card so I went in yesterday to use it. At..."
- "I bought a Rolex from david 2 years ago, the watch start to get fade on the side of band, i call time & gem, they told me (sam) i..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."