1.7K views
3.0

We bought out Montana 12 months ago.Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying closed witch ruined the sliders from the force of them coming out, the other cabinet broke off the front.

I took it out and put it back together myself , also while cleaning the black tank I hooked the hose up to clean and flooded the basement they never put a crimp ring on the fitting and it blew off, there again when I got home I got a crimper and ring and repaired it my self.We had it in two times for repairs and now we just back from a short trip and on the way home the roof starts coming apart.

So every time something goes wrong it cost us to take it back to the dealer for repairs 170 miles one way.We're not happy with there workmen ship.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with layout of the camper and stated that there is a room for improvement of poor construction. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor workmanship " of keystone rv rv. Keystone Rv needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned keystone rv rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments