2017 Keystone High Country 305rl. Where to begin?

Roof replaced already and done wrong now back in for more roof issues. Rubber piping on the front cap kept flying out of the front under the end cap. Had to finally cut them off because they were flying to the sides and looked very distracting safety hazard. When I went to cut them off noticed all the screws backing out and had to tighten them.

Why are they backing out? Fridge doesn't cool under 44 degrees after 25 hours. The under belly of the dining slide out is all ripped up underneath. Rubbing on something.

Air conditioning unit cover not on correctly after the re-roof and now it is deformed. Not happy. Missing out on trips we have had planned for months now and losing one night for each campsite. I think we need to organize and try to get somewhere to get some quality and service.

Added some photos. Others are on video and on FB with this link cut and paste into address browser. https://www.facebook.com/carla.d.bernardo/videos/10155279256884930/ Just appalled that there is no quality control and that when you buy something new you expect to be able to use it without huge issues. Very disappointed.

I do love the floor plan but there seems to be no standard for craftsmanship. Bummed new owner.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2017 Keystone Rv Montana High Country 305rl Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Floor plan.

Comments

I have a keystone VR1 which has never been used it is a 2009 model and it is immaculate..... I am an old hand at this so we will see how it stands up... I've only had it a few days but no complaints so far

Keystone builds junk. Poor Workmanship.

Our roof blew off going down the road. It peeled back and went over the top of the air conditioner. The rubber roof has a 10 year warranty but the rest of the camper is not covered. This would include the glue, screws, tracks, retainers, and anything that holds the roof to the camper.

Why Keystone are you so poorly built?

Its not to pass savings on to the end users! Burn your money, at least you know the outcome.