Keystone Rv - Quality Control
It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one.A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury fifth wheels.
They are marginal tires (Powerking Towmax - E rated ) for that weight (15,500#). I had 3 blowouts within 2 days and 50 miles on a "new" 2012 Alpine 3650RL. The tire were manufactured the 38th week 2011 and had less than 4,000 miles. The RV was within the weight limits and the tire pressures were checked at 80 psi that morning.
Keystone should go with an upgraded tire (F or G rated) for added safety.
They are shooting themselves in the foot by putting a marginal tire on a "so-called" Luxury RV.Before long, the manufacture of RVs will be out-sourced to other countries who will take pride in their products (Canada).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tires Quality
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate. Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working...."
- "To whom it may concern, I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers on and the driver side wiper went..."