Keystone Rv - Quality Control
It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one.A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury fifth wheels.
They are marginal tires (Powerking Towmax - E rated ) for that weight (15,500#). I had 3 blowouts within 2 days and 50 miles on a "new" 2012 Alpine 3650RL. The tire were manufactured the 38th week 2011 and had less than 4,000 miles. The RV was within the weight limits and the tire pressures were checked at 80 psi that morning.
Keystone should go with an upgraded tire (F or G rated) for added safety.
They are shooting themselves in the foot by putting a marginal tire on a "so-called" Luxury RV.Before long, the manufacture of RVs will be out-sourced to other countries who will take pride in their products (Canada).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tires Quality
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "Will never buy another product from FR.They do not test their coaches to see if the accessories operate. Simple things like the cable connection to a TV is not working...."
- "To whom it may concern, I had a very bad experience driving down the Interstate and ran into some rain I turned my windshield wipers on and the driver side wiper went..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."