Nokomis, Florida
1.7K views 5 comments
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one.A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury fifth wheels.

Related: Keystone Rv Rv Review from Tetonia, Idaho

They are marginal tires (Powerking Towmax - E rated ) for that weight (15,500#). I had 3 blowouts within 2 days and 50 miles on a "new" 2012 Alpine 3650RL. The tire were manufactured the 38th week 2011 and had less than 4,000 miles. The RV was within the weight limits and the tire pressures were checked at 80 psi that morning.

Keystone should go with an upgraded tire (F or G rated) for added safety.

They are shooting themselves in the foot by putting a marginal tire on a "so-called" Luxury RV.Before long, the manufacture of RVs will be out-sourced to other countries who will take pride in their products (Canada).

Review about: Tires Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $4000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Ontario, New York, United States #1198538

Please look at speed rating of the tires because trailer tiles normally only rated at 55mph.

Please put LT tires on your travel trailer. They last longer and are safer.

mr  Whit
Weott, California, United States #1072512

I disagree....GET RID OF TOW MAX..4000 miles also lost 4 tires due to bubble in the sidewalls. 2000# underweight, freeway driven, no curbs hit, pressure always at 80 psi (air compressor on board). Replaced with Good Year brand $700 ish 10 ply all 5 tires

Burn rubber baby
Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1067927

No sir that is there standard, anything to make a buck. Why do you think they put on the cheapest tires they could.

Buck
Kingsland, Georgia, United States #954967

I have the same tires and went 12,000 mile with no problem. Sounds like going to fast.

to Buck Bowdoinham, Maine, United States #1187772

nope I have a 2013 alpine 3555.had three blowouts on stock tires.

they are cheap Chinese junk. 80psi and never over 65 mph.

its a shame they put such cheap tires on an expensive rv.I'll be upgrading to 110 psi g rated goodyears.