Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Keystone bullet premier 24rkpr and 29rkpr

Can you give me the square footage of the above travel trailers?That is with slides extended.

Trying to decide on which to buy.Thanks!

Show

Keeping Refrigerator cold and operating while traveling

RE: Montana HC Do you have to have the battery disconnect on and does the inverter have to be on or off

DONALD WEBB

Can I install skid wheels on my new 2018 Montana 3130RE fifth wheel without voiding the warranty? And can these cause damage when backing up my uphill drive?

Peeling decals

Dear sirs, I have contacted customer service about my peeling decals and was basically told " sorry it is your problem".Well if you will not help me with this ugly problem by replacing the peeling decals could you please tell me the best way to remove the decals and the glue.

I am 71 years young with a 7 year old Cougar 5th wheel that is starting to look older than me. I think Keystone should be embarrassed having their products look like this.

Once again, please help me with the best way to remove the peeling decals and glue.Thanks, ROB O.

Touch-up Paint

I have a 2013 Keystone Hornet M-23RB.I scratched up the lower aluminum painted "J-Skirting".

Would like to touch it up if I could.

Do you sell touch-up paint?Thank you.

Show

Why won't you cover faulty paint

We have a 2014 Keystone Laredo that has faulty paint on the cap.You had it repainted in July of 2015, the exact same thing is happening again.

No fault of ours and clearly a paint problem.I would appreciate some help.

front end skirt

I have a 2013 Laredo. I want to know if it is feasible to put a skirt around the front and how to best attach it.

Questions 7