Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Missing mirror

I just bought a 2018 keystone 369bhs from camping world in Grain Valley, Kansas City, mo I recently was looking at other 369bhs campers online and noticed they all have a mirror on the left side of the wall above the light switch. My camper has no mirror and was wondering if my camper was supposed to come with one? I’ve looked through your website and cannot find anywhere that it’s an option to get the mirror when buying or building one so I assume that mine should have one like all the rest I’ve seen

a 5th wheel

I have a Montana fifth wheel I thought they were insulated my water lines are frozen why

2018 Triton Voltage, 3551 garage floor.

How thick is the garage floor and is it plywood?

Keystone bullet premier 24rkpr and 29rkpr

Can you give me the square footage of the above travel trailers?That is with slides extended.

Trying to decide on which to buy.Thanks!

Keeping Refrigerator cold and operating while traveling

RE: Montana HC Do you have to have the battery disconnect on and does the inverter have to be on or off

Can I install skid wheels on my new 2018 Montana 3130RE fifth wheel without voiding the warranty? And can these cause damage when backing up my uphill drive?

Peeling decals

Dear sirs, I have contacted customer service about my peeling decals and was basically told " sorry it is your problem".Well if you will not help me with this ugly problem by replacing the peeling decals could you please tell me the best way to remove the decals and the glue.

I am 71 years young with a 7 year old Cougar 5th wheel that is starting to look older than me. I think Keystone should be embarrassed having their products look like this.

Once again, please help me with the best way to remove the peeling decals and glue.Thanks, ROB O.

Touch-up Paint

I have a 2013 Keystone Hornet M-23RB.I scratched up the lower aluminum painted "J-Skirting".

Would like to touch it up if I could.

Do you sell touch-up paint?Thank you.

Why won't you cover faulty paint

We have a 2014 Keystone Laredo that has faulty paint on the cap.You had it repainted in July of 2015, the exact same thing is happening again.

No fault of ours and clearly a paint problem.I would appreciate some help.

front end skirt

I have a 2013 Laredo. I want to know if it is feasible to put a skirt around the front and how to best attach it.

Questions 10