4890 McKennon Rd, Pendleton, OR 97801
Interest Rate

My parents are stuck with a defective roof from improperly installed air conditioning unit installed by manufacturer. Keystone refuses warranty work.

They are completely screwed. Terrible company who doesn't stand by its customers or products

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

thinwater

Sounds like they installed the A/C wrong and it took some time for a problem to become visabel . After 1 year they get to walk away EVEN IF IT WAS THEIR FAULT !!!

THEY JUST DON'T CARE !!! DON'T BUY ANYTHING KEYSTONE !!!

KeystoneRV1
Keystone Rv Verified Representative

Keystone RV recently reviewed your post. We are sorry to hear your parents are having troubles.

In an attempt to review all details, please contact us directly with the last 8 digits of your VIN, and your contact information. If you would like, you can verify the last 8 digits of your VIN on here, and we can look up your information and contact you directly. You may also reach us Monday through Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am-4pm, all times EST.

Our Owner Relations Team number is 1-866-425-4369. Thank you.

They have no conscience!! Only interested in the bottom line.

Thousands of people have been scammed by them! My wife and I are in that group. People have to take a stand against them. We have had anti keystone/thor signs and t shirts made up.

They are working. In a few short weeks we have educated a dozen potential buyers how thousands of people who have purchased their RV's have had claims denied and been forced to pay for their shoddy workmanship.

As we are work campers we will be interfacing with thousands of campers during the season. The number of people we educate and spare the losses will be many!!

to Anonymous #1688763

I am presently in that situation, I have a trailer that leaked during the winter months and fighting with dealer to repair or replace.

thinwater

Join the club !! Keystone is the ABSOLUTE WORST SLIME OF THE EARTH company there is !!!

They installed the rubber roof on my 5th wheel wrong and water got to the interior of my rear wall and rotted the who thing out.

View my YouTube video #1nn9PUrWEMk to see what JUNK they make. DON'T BUY ANYTHING made by Keystone OR THOR industries.

KeystoneRV1
to thinwater #1686007
Keystone Rv Verified Representative

Keystone does care about our customers, and review all cases based on facts. We were more than happy to have you speak to our management team and provide direction when you visited Keystone RV last year.

Even though your unit has been retail owned and utilized since 2013, by multiple owners ending with your current ownership; we have offered any assistance that we could offer up to this point.

While it’s an unfortunate situation, attempting to discourage our customers from contacting us with questions or concerns, will not alter the outcome of your situation. Thank you.