Abbotsford, British Columbia
2.7

Update by user Apr 02, 2016

Below is the response I received last year from Keystone when I requested that the Keystone company to go good for the defective decals that they installed on my trailer that didn't last even thought they were treated and maintained with diamond coat protection sold by the RV dealer.

Dear Arnold Pausch,

Thank you for contacting Keystone RV.I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems with your 2009 Keystone Fuzion.

Occasionally a problem will present itself on one of our units. For these occasions, Keystone provides each customer with a One Year Limited Warranty. The warranty on your unit expired on 7/4/2010.

Pending availability, you can pursue purchasing replacements through a Keystone dealer. You may utilize our online dealer locator: www.keystonerv.com.

Please know that Keystone stands ready to assist you with answering questions should the need arise. Sincerely, Chelsea Banks Owner Relations Retail Advisor cid:image001.jpg@01CAFB50.D374C0C0 cid:image001.jpg@01CF893F.F9C75950 Phone: 1-866-425-4369 Fax: 1-866-273-1451 July 21, 2015 To Whom it May concern: KeyStone Fuzion toyhauler serial #4YDF302319F810818 Please arrange to replace and have installed new decals on my RV unit. I have had problems with the decals from new coming off the unit and over the last while have noticed the shrinkage of this decals which leaves glue sections between the decals.

The decals seem to have a manufactured defect in them that even with the expensive coating I purchased from the dealer (Diamond-Coat) for $1299.00 still shrink to the point they split. Please review the pictures below and you will see what I am talking about. I hope the Keystone will take care of they decals as this was a very good looking unit when the decals were complete and not splitting and falling off. Kind Regards Brent Pausch 1-604-302-6483 Please consider the environment before printing this email Confidentiality warning: This e-mail message may contain confidential and legally privileged information intended only for the use of the addressees.

Any other distribution, copying or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately contact Brent Pausch by telephone (604-302-6483) -- This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential material and its transmission is not a waiver of that privilege. It is intended for the sole use of the person to whom it is addressed.

Any other distribution, copying or disclosure or reliance on this material by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.Please destroy any copies that were made and erase from your hard drive without copying or forwarding emails or attachments.

Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2016

I bought a new Keystone Fuzion Toy hauler trailer in mid 2009 for approx $60000.00 and had the unit diamond coated to protect the decals and the finish and decals. I had decal problems from the beginning with decals

cracking and peeling off. Keystone initially replace the decals and the dealer put the decals on and applied the diamond coat. The diamond coat company looked at the decals and said their product worked and protected the finish but that keystone's decals Wiskity was the problem and they were shrinking and cracking and flaking off, diamond coat products protect the finish not defective poor quality decal products.

I contacted keystone and complained about the poor quality decals and their customer service told me only one year guarantee and the it was my fault the decals were not protected.. I said really my fault I paid an extra approx 1000 dollars for diamond coat 10 year protection which was inspected by diamond coat who informed me that it was defective cheap decals that keystone had used and that it was not a protection waxing or protective coating issue but it was just a defective poor/low quality decal problem...

After spending at least 60000.00 keystone company told me they would do NOTHING for me. I think keystone should go

good for all the decal problems on these trailers/RV units as they know they supplied and used a defective product that all RV owners are complaining about and no amount of waxing or protective coating would make these defective decals last... Keystone needs to go good for the defective product they sold as these units look terrible....

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

60000.00?? That piece of *** isn't even as big as my living room..never mind the lame decals....

...pitch tent and have a far better experience buddy.

B2655.p
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada #1138058

Below is the response from

Keystone last year when I requested the company take care of the defective decals that they installed on my 2009 Fuzion 300 Touring Toyhauler.The company refused to replace the decals

even though they were protected by an expensive diamond coat product to protect the finish and decals ...

When I contacted the diamond coat company their rep came out and looked at the trailer and said their product was doing what it was warranted to do protect the finish and shine of the unit and the decals bit the warrantee doesn't cover the defective decals that were installed by the Keystone company...

Dear Arnold Pausch,

Thank you for contacting Keystone RV. I am sorry to read that you are experiencing problems with your 2009 Keystone Fuzion. Occasionally a problem will present itself on one of our units. For these occasions, Keystone provides each customer with a One Year Limited Warranty.

The warranty on your unit expired on 7/4/2010.

After the warranty expiration date we review everything on a case by case basis, per VIN; while looking at the entire history of the unit. Claims within warranty period, repeat issues and call ins from the retail sale date. Considering the time out of warranty and history in mind, we regret to inform you that Keystone will be unable to participate with replacement decals. Pending availability, you can pursue purchasing replacements through a Keystone dealer.

You...