Keystone Rv - Review about 2012 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite from Bremond, Texas
I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world.When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and that's a whole different problem but this is concerning the roof and how it started leaking.
Dealer said that I was supposed to do maintenance that they never told me about, I'm assuming they didn't want me to know what a piece of junk it was that I would have to get the roof inspected every 6 months but they only told me that after the leak started long story short they wouldn't fix it and keystone says it the dealer responsibly so just going back and now I have $6500 worth of water damage in the front.Its really been a terrible purchase Ill never buy another keystone product
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2012 Keystone Passport Ultra Lite
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "Bought 2016 25' RLSWE at Curtis trailers in Aloha back on March 2016 and has been back for several issues curtains not working correctly , frig not working on propane..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "CLAYTON HOMES SOLD ME A NEW DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER IN 08/2010 BY 07/2011 THE HOME HAD MOLD AND MILDEW THAT WAS SO BAD ,AIR QUALITY CONTROL TOLD ME WE HAD..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."