Keystone Rv - Review about 2013 Keystone Laredo 329Re Rv from Ottawa, Ontario
2013 larado 329 re front brown cap faded badly.Keystone wont repair the problem.they have known for several years regarding fading gell coat paint especially brown.i paid 60 000 for it what a rip off.
I am in ottawa ontario canada.
I am planing to make a complaint to better business BureauAs well as consumer protectio agency.As well sending all the info to Marketplace tv show.I am sure they will be interested on this on going problrm as well dealer should have warned me about this issues going on for years.Dealers are also responsible.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Laredo 329Re Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "So, just bought this fifth wheel.keystone sprinter 324fwbhs I wanted an all seasons for the hot months and cold months. They have a sticker posted on the left next to..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I recently moved into a CLV apartment in Vanier on Stevens Ave, I've been here for a few months now. STAY AWAY!!!! Before I explain why I HATE this place with..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."