Keystone Rv - Review about 2013 Keystone Laredo 329Re Rv from Ottawa, Ontario

227 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews

2013 larado 329 re front brown cap faded badly.Keystone wont repair the problem.they have known for several years regarding fading gell coat paint especially brown.i paid 60 000 for it what a rip off.

I am in ottawa ontario canada.

I am planing to make a complaint to better business BureauAs well as consumer protectio agency.As well sending all the info to Marketplace tv show.I am sure they will be interested on this on going problrm as well dealer should have warned me about this issues going on for years.Dealers are also responsible.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

2013 Keystone Laredo 329Re Rv
Review category
Auto
review #717652

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
227 of 499 Keystone Rv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 17 #1160439

I have the same problem on my 2013 keystone Laredo,it looks 15 yrs old from the front,and keystone declined to do anything at all to help. that's poor service in my opinion.considering they know they have a huge problem with this. I have saw numerous others in the same situation. KEYSTONE should fix these units.

0 0 Reply

May 06 #1154973

We also have a 2013 Keystone Laredo over 50 000$$ trailer and the brown cap looks 15 years old...makes me sick to even look at it and they will not cover under warranty! On social media it goes!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.