I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Outback
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014. Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips. On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our..."
- "I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition. Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."