Keystone Rv - Review about 2013 Keystone Outback from Mullins, South Carolina
I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Outback
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving. The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor. There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It..."
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition. Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."