Keystone Rv - Review about 2013 Keystone Outback from Mullins, South Carolina
I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Outback
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition. Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."