Bought our holiday trailer in August 2013.By May 2014 the slide cracked.
Dealership took 7tries over 15months to fix it properly. 35days after fix..
Tub is cracked from dealership (not on warranty anymore since dealership took 15 months to fix a crack)and Slide cracked at the edge of the old repair.Keystone contact closed everyday at 2:30pm alberta time!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off.. The..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..."
- "purchased both the script and install. They provided a script with no instruction manual so there's no way to know how to use this complex web script. Then they went..."
- "Bought a $76 bouquet. This is what was delivered. Not quite like the picture ..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."