Sherwood Park, Alberta

We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar RV and Keystone the manufacturer has refused to stand by there product after many phone calls As a new trailer owner the dealer sold us extended warranty on the trailer but nobody told us that we needed exterior warranty we thought we had all the warranty we needed We will never recommend Allstar RV or any Keystone product

Review about: 2013 Keystone Rv Laredo 255Rb.

Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keystone Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Rob
Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1094134

Well person, the dealer did not build the RV so it is not quite fair to throw them under the bus. This has been a problem for every manufacturer. If you notice, pretty much every 2016 model with a cap, is now white.

How about you get a life and stop moaning about every little thing that makes you so unhappy

rpadyk
Brantford, Ontario, Canada #1027911

I have a 2015 Keystone which hasn't had this issue yet.I did purchase the extra warranty for paint and exterior.

Which should cover me if they company is still in business. My dealer stopped using this company recently. I did receive the following comment from keystone about this issue, however from my experience they deny the majority of claims submitted.

Yes it is a known issue, we had some units manufactured without a UV protection in the gel coat on the front cap, and the result over time is potential fading.

We would be glad to review this for warranty coverage, it needs to be submitted in a pre-auth so a service advisor can review it.We would need an estimate to repaint the front cap to review as well.

Alijah McCormick