Review about 2013 Keystone Rv Laredo 255Rb from Sherwood Park, Alberta

We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar RV and Keystone the manufacturer has refused to stand by there product after many phone calls As a new trailer owner the dealer sold us extended warranty on the trailer but nobody told us that we needed exterior warranty we thought we had all the warranty we needed We will never recommend Allstar RV or any Keystone product

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
2013 Keystone Rv Laredo 255Rb
Review category
review #690663

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13 #1094134 Calgary, Alberta

Well person, the dealer did not build the RV so it is not quite fair to throw them under the bus. This has been a problem for every manufacturer. If you notice, pretty much every 2016 model with a cap, is now white.
How about you get a life and stop moaning about every little thing that makes you so unhappy

0 0 Reply

Aug 31, 2015 #1027911 Brantford, Ontario

I have a 2015 Keystone which hasn't had this issue yet. I did purchase the extra warranty for paint and exterior. Which should cover me if they company is still in business. My dealer stopped using this company recently. I did receive the following comment from keystone about this issue, however from my experience they deny the majority of claims submitted.
Yes it is a known issue, we had some units manufactured without a UV protection in the gel coat on the front cap, and the result over time is potential fading. We would be glad to review this for warranty coverage, it needs to be submitted in a pre-auth so a service advisor can review it. We would need an estimate to repaint the front cap to review as well.
Alijah McCormick
Team Alpine
Service Advisor

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Keystone Rv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about