Review about 2013 Keystone Rv Laredo 255Rb from Sherwood Park, Alberta
We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar RV and Keystone the manufacturer has refused to stand by there product after many phone calls As a new trailer owner the dealer sold us extended warranty on the trailer but nobody told us that we needed exterior warranty we thought we had all the warranty we needed We will never recommend Allstar RV or any Keystone product
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Rv Laredo 255Rb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Roof deck not secured and bowing up along edges.this is a 2015 cougar Xtra light and we have had it less than a year..."
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- "I purchased agedefy hair colour and I am very disappointed! It didn't cover my grey at all? I can understand if it wasn't the right colour choice on my part..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..."