We bought a 2013 keystone 255 RB I have waxed the unit 3 times since we bought it the front of the trailer has oxidized the dealer which is Allstar RV and Keystone the manufacturer has refused to stand by there product after many phone calls As a new trailer owner the dealer sold us extended warranty on the trailer but nobody told us that we needed exterior warranty we thought we had all the warranty we needed We will never recommend Allstar RV or any Keystone product
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- 2013 Keystone Rv Laredo 255Rb
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am trying to do my best to be fair to Keystone. 2016 Fuzion 371 on first trip out battery compartment caught on fire from the battery cables. ..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "As of today I've had the software for one month. Earlier this week I reached out and asked for a refund as I was not happy with the software..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."