Keystone Rv - Review about 2014 Keystone Hideout from Loris, South Carolina
We have a 2014 Keystone Hideout.It's 2 years old and was purchased new.
We have had 5 different lights burn out. Not the bulb but the switches won't even work now.
Called Keystone and basically was told Too Bad your 1 year warranty is expired!The front slide leaks and our front awning motor quit working ( and they are expensive ) Won't ever buy another Keystone!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Hideout
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "CLAYTON HOMES ARE LYERS! DIRTY ROTTEN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT DONT KEEP THERE WORD. CABINETS, MOLDING PEELING BUBBLING, CRACKS, WALLBOARDS BUCKLING, DOOR LOCKS ALL BROKEN, PLUMBING A MESS... I CAN..."