Review about 2014 Keystone Rv Bullet Premier from Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere.Rear panel separated from roof.
Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage.
They notified use that there was no insulation between walls.They will make repairs, but wonder if rest of walls have insulation?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Rv Bullet Premier
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "I applied to their ad on Craigslist. They said they had leads, told me it was business to business, and told me they didn't offer 100% commission. All..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."