Keystone Rv - Review about 2015 Keystone Sprinter 331Rls from Wild Peach Village, Texas
We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014.Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips.
On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our way home we noticed the front section of the roof was puffed up from air going down the road. Upon further investigation noticed roof membrane came high enough to contact front ac unit and cut the membrane. I contacted Keystone and informed them, their response was sorry, its out of warranty by 1 month and 1 week. I took it to the dealer for their opinion and to see if we could get it fixed.
Dealer investigated and found thatwhen the rv was manufactured, the roof was cut short and this is why you got air under it. I pleaded my case to Keystone and they agreed to repair the roof, but only 10 ft of it. I told them thats not acceptable because I do not want a seam. I have been fighting with them daily for the past few weeks demanding they replace my roof.
I sent the CEO of Keystone an email as well but no comment. It seems from reading several forums that this has been a recurring problem with many Keystone rv's and they will not stand behind their products. My camper has been at the dealer now for 4 weeks and I am needing to get it home to start our camping. Customer service sucks as well as the company standing behind their products.
Im not giving into them, my suggestion is dont buy a Keystone product.Im calling everyday until they replace my roof.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Sprinter 331Rls
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."