Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer.Bullet premier...nothing premier about it..
horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible smell. Was told this was normal for a new furnace. There was damage to all duct work loaded with dead mice and nests.
Refused to fix it. Dealer wanted 800 bucks for repair. .about 8ft of foil ducting. Fixed it myself for 100 bucks!.
Worst customer service ever! Put a metal flange with screening between the floor. You can see the amount of expanding foam to fill the massive holes they made..other holes for wiring look like a hammer was used. Found tons of sloppy workmanship leading to issue!
Under belly cover gouged out around wheel hubs. Massive hole allowing rodents in. Directly above the wheels. 6" holes for 4" ducts.
Extra space left wide open to outside. 3 " hole drilled through floor for water lines..opening exposed to elements. Have another issue now with water leaking through furnace exhaust. Lower mounting screws are loose...rotted mounting surface.
Rain water is entering trailer. Will they fix this? Probably not! The shower had a cracked drain from improper alignment which they did fixed after I had water leaking throughout the floor.
The holes for the outdoor kitchen were 2 times to big.
4 " hole for a 2" drain line.sloppy workmanship. The dealer patched this up with black foam and expanding foam.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Travel Trailer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "My 16 year old daughter decided to splurge her hard-earned savings on Pandora earrings for me for Christmas. She made sure to get a gift exchange receipt as she..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."