Keystone Rv - Review about 2015 Keystone Travel Trailer from Mississauga, Ontario
Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer.Bullet premier...nothing premier about it..
horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible smell. Was told this was normal for a new furnace. There was damage to all duct work loaded with dead mice and nests.
Refused to fix it. Dealer wanted 800 bucks for repair. .about 8ft of foil ducting. Fixed it myself for 100 bucks!.
Worst customer service ever! Put a metal flange with screening between the floor. You can see the amount of expanding foam to fill the massive holes they made..other holes for wiring look like a hammer was used. Found tons of sloppy workmanship leading to issue!
Under belly cover gouged out around wheel hubs. Massive hole allowing rodents in. Directly above the wheels. 6" holes for 4" ducts.
Extra space left wide open to outside. 3 " hole drilled through floor for water lines..opening exposed to elements. Have another issue now with water leaking through furnace exhaust. Lower mounting screws are loose...rotted mounting surface.
Rain water is entering trailer. Will they fix this? Probably not! The shower had a cracked drain from improper alignment which they did fixed after I had water leaking throughout the floor.
The holes for the outdoor kitchen were 2 times to big.
4 " hole for a 2" drain line.sloppy workmanship. The dealer patched this up with black foam and expanding foam.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Travel Trailer
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We just bought our very first trailer back in February 2015. We did all the research, found out the best brands and looked at hundreds of trailers. We..."
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."
- "Bought a sofa only four months old and it start peeling and they dont care we been waiting for them to fix it these people once they get your money..."