Keystone Rv - Review about 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 374Fl from Cookeville, Tennessee
Update added by user Dec 31, 2015
I also uploaded video but they did not load, how convenient. I will post.
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2015
We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving.The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor.
There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It does not stay cold. It's always in the mid 40's to mid 50's. That's not cold enough for food and definitely not for my insulin.
Over the holiday weekend it got worse so we purchased a new fridge. We were going to get it put in. I noticed my carpet between fridge and table was soaked and the wood around fridge was wet. My husband removed the wood panel on the side and everything was soaked and wood already rotten.
I am so disappointed the the quality of work put into this RV.
I have photos and video and wil take this further if something is not done to satisfy us.This is not over by no means.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 374Fl
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "Why company not put contract year by year or monthly or at lease has some expire date??? Like picture that I had attached. I just find out that they put never ending..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."