Keystone Rv - Review about 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 374Fl from Cookeville, Tennessee
Update added by user Dec 31, 2015
I also uploaded video but they did not load, how convenient. I will post.
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2015
We purchased a 2016 High Country the Friday before thanksgiving.The shower is backwards, water soaks the floor.
There are many other issues but the fridge is the worst. It does not stay cold. It's always in the mid 40's to mid 50's. That's not cold enough for food and definitely not for my insulin.
Over the holiday weekend it got worse so we purchased a new fridge. We were going to get it put in. I noticed my carpet between fridge and table was soaked and the wood around fridge was wet. My husband removed the wood panel on the side and everything was soaked and wood already rotten.
I am so disappointed the the quality of work put into this RV.
I have photos and video and wil take this further if something is not done to satisfy us.This is not over by no means.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Montana High Country 374Fl
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am trying to do my best to be fair to Keystone. 2016 Fuzion 371 on first trip out battery compartment caught on fire from the battery cables. ..."
- "I have a problem with the Front cap of my 2014 Keystone Laredo 302BH Fifth Wheel, The Front Cap is oxidizing real bad and the paint is fading off.. The..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Why company not put contract year by year or monthly or at lease has some expire date??? Like picture that I had attached. I just find out that they put never ending..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."