Keystone Rv - Review about Keystone 2014 Laredo Fifth Wheel from Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Brown bubble on front has faded. It is a 2014 and looks like it is 15 years old or older. What can be done about this. Have complained in several places and no response.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone 2014 Laredo Fifth Wheel
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new Keystone Fuzion Toy hauler trailer in mid 2009 for approx $60000.00 and had the unit diamond coated to protect the decals and the finish and decals...."
- "I own a 2014 Keystone Laredo 294RK. The front cap has faded and looks terrible, I was advise of Keystone to contacted a local Keystone dealer/service center to have it..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."