Keystone Rv - Review about Keystone Laredo Rv from Powells Crossroads, Tennessee
Bought new in 2013.The front is fading.
Something needs to be done by Keystone.I've sent them a email and still waiting on a reply.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Keystone Laredo Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Have same problem. Was just looking online to see want warranty was on camper decals and found this! Pretty sad when a 2010 Keystone Passport looks like a..."
- "I would Never buy or recommend buying a Keystone/Dutchman product again! I have been in contact with Keystone "Customer" service (what a Joke) for the past month with a lemon..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "Aaron's is disgusting and trashy. Total dump. They delivered me a sectional infested with bed bugs and refused to pick it up for a week. ..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "Washer went out and they came out and diagnosed the problem. They ordered the part and when it was time to fix it they claimed the warehouse ordered the part..."