I am totally disappointed with my 2014 365lev. The generator is to small, the materials are inferior, the craftsmanship is sub standard, repair parts take forever, call center staff inadequately trained. QC stinks
One would think a company list this unit as their "premier" they would use quality materials, skilled craftsman, and superb quality control.
If this is their best I would hate to see their basic model.
Any one have this problem with their roof ?
Oh and I have been in contact with keystone manufacturing facility and they are worthless.
I'm moving up the food chain corporate is next
I do have to say, it does tow nice
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Raptor 365Lev
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I bought a new Keystone Fuzion Toy hauler trailer in mid 2009 for approx $60000.00 and had the unit diamond coated to protect the decals and the finish and decals...."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "Had bought 100 lot grab bag of mixed fin koi and every one of them had died! I am an experienced fish hobbyist and these fish died within a week!..."
- "I purchased 2 perfect point plus eye liners. K113oxp uk/ru. Colors grey khaki and midnight blue. I couldn't get the plastic tips to produce liner and the tips kept breaking..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."