I am totally disappointed with my 2014 365lev. The generator is to small, the materials are inferior, the craftsmanship is sub standard, repair parts take forever, call center staff inadequately trained. QC stinks
One would think a company list this unit as their "premier" they would use quality materials, skilled craftsman, and superb quality control.
If this is their best I would hate to see their basic model.
Any one have this problem with their roof ?
Oh and I have been in contact with keystone manufacturing facility and they are worthless.
I'm moving up the food chain corporate is next
I do have to say, it does tow nice
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Raptor 365Lev
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I too own a keystone product that the front cap started fading/clear coat cracking in less that two years. No help from Keystone, they say its the sun. it's funny..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "Very disappointed in this product, only lasted one year. Paint started to peel off in spaces, constantly tried to spot treat but only made it worse. Spent too much time..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I purchased 2 perfect point plus eye liners. K113oxp uk/ru. Colors grey khaki and midnight blue. I couldn't get the plastic tips to produce liner and the tips kept breaking..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."