Keystone Rv - Review about Keystone Raptor from Atlanta, Georgia
Update added by user Apr 30, 2015
We purchased our Raptor from Smallwoods in Jackson Tn..never buy here they told us a lot that was included with unit but found it actually didn't have what they said..
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2015
Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014.Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase.
Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer we purchased it from and the other shops it's been in says it needs third unit. We paid 87000 for something it needs to work. We have had water leeks, broken couch, they replaced it but it doesn't match the other couch and recliner.
broken bed, cabinets falling apart, Sewer pipe exploded bc keystone had pipes crossed. Slide in front doesn't seal correctly. The front under bedroom slide is actually cracking down the side. Its now been in shop since October.
Keystone Informs me today warranty runs out next month on something I haven't been able to use. The attached pics are the other problems.
We even asked keystone to get US another one bc this has major defects.Any advice for me..maybe we need to do a lawsuit.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Raptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."