Atlanta, Georgia

Update by user Apr 30, 2015

We purchased our Raptor from Smallwoods in Jackson Tn..never buy here they told us a lot that was included with unit but found it actually didn't have what they said..

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2015

Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014.Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase.

Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer we purchased it from and the other shops it's been in says it needs third unit. We paid 87000 for something it needs to work. We have had water leeks, broken couch, they replaced it but it doesn't match the other couch and recliner.

broken bed, cabinets falling apart, Sewer pipe exploded bc keystone had pipes crossed. Slide in front doesn't seal correctly. The front under bedroom slide is actually cracking down the side. Its now been in shop since October.

Keystone Informs me today warranty runs out next month on something I haven't been able to use. The attached pics are the other problems.

We even asked keystone to get US another one bc this has major defects.Any advice for me..maybe we need to do a lawsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

We also have a keystone raptor, try opening and turning on the fan in the garage then open a window in the bedroom, worked well for us as it draws the cold air through the trailer