Update added by user Apr 30, 2015
We purchased our Raptor from Smallwoods in Jackson Tn..never buy here they told us a lot that was included with unit but found it actually didn't have what they said..
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2015
Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014.Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase.
Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer we purchased it from and the other shops it's been in says it needs third unit. We paid 87000 for something it needs to work. We have had water leeks, broken couch, they replaced it but it doesn't match the other couch and recliner.
broken bed, cabinets falling apart, Sewer pipe exploded bc keystone had pipes crossed. Slide in front doesn't seal correctly. The front under bedroom slide is actually cracking down the side. Its now been in shop since October.
Keystone Informs me today warranty runs out next month on something I haven't been able to use. The attached pics are the other problems.
We even asked keystone to get US another one bc this has major defects.Any advice for me..maybe we need to do a lawsuit.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Raptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I bought a 2012 Keystone Outback 279RB 2.5 years ago and the brown front cap is fading at the top and the Gel coat is Peeling off..."
- "My emergency flash light burned up in the camper, why? Was there a recall on this thing?..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "Thank you forever flawless because of you I look so much better. I have staring using your white line and the results are amazing. After that I started with the..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."