Keystone Rv - Review about Keystone Raptor from Atlanta, Georgia
Update added by user Apr 30, 2015
We purchased our Raptor from Smallwoods in Jackson Tn..never buy here they told us a lot that was included with unit but found it actually didn't have what they said..
Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2015
Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014.Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase.
Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer we purchased it from and the other shops it's been in says it needs third unit. We paid 87000 for something it needs to work. We have had water leeks, broken couch, they replaced it but it doesn't match the other couch and recliner.
broken bed, cabinets falling apart, Sewer pipe exploded bc keystone had pipes crossed. Slide in front doesn't seal correctly. The front under bedroom slide is actually cracking down the side. Its now been in shop since October.
Keystone Informs me today warranty runs out next month on something I haven't been able to use. The attached pics are the other problems.
We even asked keystone to get US another one bc this has major defects.Any advice for me..maybe we need to do a lawsuit.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Raptor
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "The rear fiberglass panel has separated and is one big bubble. The top crown (a Rising) has bowed away and the sides have pulled-in towards middle causing a gap...."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I bought the Berkshire Bed, Queen size for my daughter. The bed had so many marks was hard to ignored. Unfortunately, I noticed it right after the movers..."
- "still violent gunplay of which I am being targeted. Bedroom window now has 5 bullet holes in it...Has not been fixed. Kitchen has 1 bullethole, not fixed. ..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."