My emergency flash light burned up in the camper, why? Was there a recall on this thing?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Keystone Rv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my wife and I were in the market for a new rig back in 2013, I wanted to buy a used pusher, a 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 that..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "Our sad Rv story, we purchased a New Alpine 3100rl from THE RV SPA of upland. After living in it at Palm Springs for Two months, I had an Anaphylactic..."
- "I received in the postal mail yesterday 01-14-17 five packages from Nationwide Bank mailed from zip code "02021" which is Canton Massachusetts, 25 account numbers that I "supposedly" opened. The..."
- "I placed an order online for $40 worth of jewelry and received the confirmation order moments after it was submitted. 4 weeks had passed and I realized that I hadn't..."
- "I ordered this coat and was highly disappointed once I received it. The coat was extremely large underneath; however, it did fit from head to tail on the top. As..."
- "my husband purchase a pair of wolverine work boot back in September and now the back of his boot is coming apart in my opinion they charge to much for..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."