So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone.We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great.
We have had it now for 6 months and the big problem is the Awning just quit working today we push the power button and it would go out very slow. But now it won't go back in. Going to call dealer tomorrow because of holiday. We have to take it back for a bent rail anyway from when it was delivered to dealer for service.
I hope after reading all the bad things happening to customers we don't become that customer also.
I would like to know if this a recalled item?
Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Rv Hideout 29Bks
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "outside fridge support missing... We went on a 30 day trip, driving down I5 so on major hwy and 2nd day out the outside fridge support starter to warp. we..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "i dont get it ive never been there before and i signed up tried to add pics next thing i know poof nothing as if i was never there wtf...."
- "I dropped off my 1982 Buick Rivera to be repainted on 2-13 09. A few hail dent were to be taken out also. Got it back today 3-14-09I didn't notice..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."