So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone.We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great.
We have had it now for 6 months and the big problem is the Awning just quit working today we push the power button and it would go out very slow. But now it won't go back in. Going to call dealer tomorrow because of holiday. We have to take it back for a bent rail anyway from when it was delivered to dealer for service.
I hope after reading all the bad things happening to customers we don't become that customer also.
I would like to know if this a recalled item?
Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Keystone Rv Hideout 29Bks
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "BAD company, rude employees, stores are not willing to work with you. Do NOT LOAN FROM THEM I was returning their calling and the corp employee, was just rude as..."
- "we bought a reclining couch and love seat and a matching recliner. The love seat was defective and we were shipped a new one several weeks later this new one..."
- "I chose Safelite because we had a great previous experience. So, we called them and they came out to my wife's work to fix the windshield. Upon completion I notice..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."