Lakewood Township, New Jersey

Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in the shop Ive used it a total of 6 days ... I paid $24000 new with ext warranty and have received no ZERO from Keystone and even had Geico get involved and they said it was Keystones fault, incompetent mfg. bad cuts to the roof, causing too short a piece resulting in major leakage its a waste product!

732-859-6346 Fred Ive all pertinant paperwork and conversations on paper and e mail archives.

Review about: Coleman Ctu249Rb Rv.

I liked: Looked good.

I didn't like: Leaked, Bad warranty, Unresponsive, No customer service, Lied.

1.6
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $24000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1277358

Wow, so did they ever do anything to help you?I am so disappointed in Keystone.

I always thought they were the #1 camper, but no more.You do not treat your customers like that.

to Anonymous Howell, New Jersey, United States #1277435

Not a thing except hire a Philadelphia Atty to fight my charges.

It is slowely rotting from the mold and water Im allergic and cant touch it.

Tchurch
to fblumberg Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1277455

We would like to get a class action lawsuit going . There are so many complaints against them.

to Tchurch Howell, New Jersey, United States #1277470

that works, but you will need to be the lead plaintiff as Ive a suit in place as we speak...I am using Jonathan Rudnik Esq.

in Shrewsbury NJ he is experienced in dealing with them and recently settled a $425000 deal with another NJ native nearby.Did you purchase through Camping World also?

Howell, New Jersey, United States #1155143

Still NOTHING from Cramping World, Keystone Dutchman Thor RV Industries, My brand new camper from Camping world for my 55 th Birthday is still in shop unusable with leaks and MOLD. tomorrow im 58 and we camped in the brand new coleman 28 ft with slide out exactly 3 days since May 2013.

STAY AWAY FROM CAMPING WORLD RIPOFF Marcus Lemonis LIAR