Interstitial Space was not inspected!
Please go to Facebook Franklin Jones to ready our story
Interstitial Spaces: Investigate via destructive testing and/or deconstruction, the condition of the interstitial spaces
and insulation materials of the RV trailer to look for signs of water staining/damage and/or visible mold growth. If
water staining/damage and/or visible mold growth is observed on any insulation or building materials, the affected
www.evista-ehs.com I 888 775 7738 p
4030 Birch St # 105 Newport Beach, CA 92660 I 949 783 3353 f
building materials should be cleaned/treated, as applicable; if the affected materials cannot be cleaned/treated, they
should be replaced.
Interior of RV Trailer: Clean and inspect the HVAC system. The cleaning/inspection should be performed by a
licensed HVAC contractor familiar with RV HVAC system cleaning and maintenance. As an alternative, conduct
airborne mold sampling while HVAC system is in use to investigate airborne mold spore levels while the HVAC
system is in use
Sent from my iPad
Please review your decision about our warranty request!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Keystone Rv Alpine 3100Rl
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Major leaks and Camping world and Keystone laugh and do nothing it was under warranty when this started now Ive owned it almost 3 years and its moldy and in..."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "We purchased a Keystone Sprinter 331RLS on July 25, 2014. Store it indoors, used it for 6 trips. On Labor Day 2015 we went on our 6th trip, on our..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I purchased a Samsung refrigerator on 11/28 as a Cyber Monday deal. The refrigerator showed as available and ready to ship. I applied for their credit card so I can..."
- "I purchased several items and have exchanged several emails trying to get a refund and poor quality and mid-sized clothing. They make it impossible to send back without spending..."