1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

OK, so I fixed the right side of my 2014 Sprinter with the help of an ex Keystone employee. See video on YouTube # 1nn9PUrWEMk So I moved over to the left side, just so it would look good and have matching molding on the corners.

When I reached in to check the wood in the corner it crumbled in my hand, it was WORSE than the right side, the rubber roofing above WAS NOT even wrapped around the corner, just brought to the edge of the molding and insufficiently caulked , WHICH OF COURSE caused a leak and over time rotted out everything !! AND OF COURSE with a 1 year warranty, Keystone WALKS AWAY !!! COME ON people !! The ONLY way to fix this is to hit them in the pocketbook!!

The problems are systematic ALL KEYSTONES seem to be affected !! THOR INDUSTRIES is the parent company of Keystone. DON'T BUY ANYTHING MADE BY THEM !!!

We are trying to get a class action going. contact me at grmtchem@hotmail.com Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Keystone Rv Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Floorplan.

I didn't like: Anything about keystone standing behind their product, Poor workmanship and poor value, Lack of responsibility by manufacturer for paint defect, No customer service.

Comments

Good Morning, clearly this is a frustrating situation for you and I can’t say I wouldn’t be too if the roles were reversed. Please know, Keystone does care about our customers, and we were more than happy to have you speak to our management team when you visited Keystone last year.

Even though your unit is over 4 years out of warranty, and you are not the original owner, Keystone did take time to go over your concerns with you. Since you are not the original owner of the unit, we directed you to proceed through your insurance company.

While it’s an unfortunate situation, please know, you are more than welcome to reach out to us directly with questions and concerns, and as you experienced yourself last year, you will not be turned away from Keystone if you come to visit us with concerns. Thank you.

thinwater
to KeystoneRV-1 #1663317

MORE CHEAP TALK !!! THAT IS ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO !!

Put this much energy into building a QUALITY RV and you would NOT have the reputation you have here and many other sites !! YOUR name is GARBAGE on just about every review site I have been to, not just this one !!