2.0

I bought a pice of JUNK for a lot of money---A Keystone Sprinter FW model #296FWRLS--- it has so many problems that through a lot more $$$ I have repaired what I could...More still exist ..While talking to "Keystone Customer Service" telling them of my "Warranty Problems" ---They said (and I quote the keystone rep.) TOO BAD SO SAD---Click...Keystone actually hung up on me....Can anyone trust a manufacturer that says this to a customer( VICTIM ).....Anyone for a class action suit??

Count me in.. One of the slides actually fell out, leaking waste tank valves leaked into the underbelly-what a mess that was, one campground owner was not very happy over that problem, defective furnace, the dealer Camping World, Coburg Or., actually installed a used battery. I guess Marcus Lemons couldn't afford a new one.

the propane storage compartments are to shallow to allow the tanks to sit on the bottom of the holder,the Toy Lock broke the first time I used it.You get the idea this is a POS

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Have brand new 2017 Outback326RL Centennial.Kitchen slide comes across countertops.

Pan fell from underneath cabinet out into slide area due to no back on kitchen lower cabinet. Busted cabinet when slide came in said incidental warranty wont cover. I'm thinking small claims court to court the 700 dollars it takes to fix it. Has anyone tried that.

Lady I talked to at key stone sounded half a sleep or zonked out.

Manager suppose to call me back.Anyone else have this problem

to LStarkey #1404933

We have a 2017 326RL ours had a pan slide as well but caught it before any damage.There is a small lip in the cabinet but it’s pretty short to hold things from sliding into that area.

How’s is your galley slide working?

After multiple dealer attempts to fix ours for binding when opening and closing it went to the keystone plant in Pendleton Oregon.Supposed to get it back this week they say it’s fixed find out soon enough.

Lady I talked to at key stone sounded half a sleep or zonked out.

Manager suppose to call me back.Anyone else have this problem

to LStarkey #1404933

How’s is your galley slide working?