Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around and telling us it was built by design and will not be covered by Keystone.If we wish to modify it, it would be on our own dime.
Huge design flaw in their drain valves--Who wants to crawl 3 1/2 feet under their camper at the dump station to pull the galley grey water tank valve??? This is just one of the issues that came with our 3 week old BRAND NEW RV!!! There was also a crack in the gel coat, furnace blowing fuses and also the outside kitchen gas line quick connect that was located halfway under the camper to plug in the rear stove.
Wish we would have known headache we were getting into before purchasing!Very unhappy customers...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."