Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around and telling us it was built by design and will not be covered by Keystone.If we wish to modify it, it would be on our own dime.

Huge design flaw in their drain valves--Who wants to crawl 3 1/2 feet under their camper at the dump station to pull the galley grey water tank valve??? This is just one of the issues that came with our 3 week old BRAND NEW RV!!! There was also a crack in the gel coat, furnace blowing fuses and also the outside kitchen gas line quick connect that was located halfway under the camper to plug in the rear stove.

Wish we would have known headache we were getting into before purchasing!Very unhappy customers...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of 2015 keystone rv cougar 336bhs rv from Keystone Rv and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Keystone Rv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Keystone Rv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1184532

Re: your furnace fuses blowing.We have a 2016 Keystone Cougar 336BHS & kept blowing furnace fuses as well.

Ended up calling the furnace manufacturer, and the technician we talked to said that the furnace should have a "slow blow" fuse, rather than a regular one. He said this is something they inform the trailer manufacturers, but that the companies don't seem to heed the advice.

Put a slow blow fuse in and haven't had it blow since.

to Anonymous #1328557

Huh!Funny we bought ours last August usednit three times and the furnace quite working after the second trip out.

They did replace it for us over the winter. So we just had it out this weekend and the furnace fuse had blown. So I was not very impressed.

I'm going to try the slow blow fuse.Thanks for the tip.