1.7

Keystone builds a very nice looking product.Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them.

In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one evening I crawled into bed putting my knee on the top of the compartment where the water pump is located and I went through. they had screwed the ledger board on through carpet using short screws. Most recently, we arrived to our destination and found the island in the kitchen with all of the drawers hanging out, and we were unable to close them.

The entire front face of the cabinet had come off of the frame. Upon inspection i discovered the entire island was held together with only very thin gauge staples. Of course i am three months out of warranty and Keystone will not respond to me even though it is clearly a design flaw. Keystone's network of dealers leaves a lot to be desired.

I shop for the best deals and ended up buying out of state. My local dealership treats me like a second class citizen because of this. they wont allow me to schedule; i have to drop off and last time it was in the shop for over 6 weeks.

I will be spending a Saturday rebuilding my island instead of using my RV.Consider other manufacturers before buying Keystone!

Review about: Keystone Rv Rv.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $320000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments