I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015.I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas.
When I picked the unit up we had trouble with the electric brakes working. They thought they had it fixed but on the way to Needles from Vegas they quit working. There is a RV repair in Fort Mojave, Arizona 5 miles from the Needles RV Park. I called camping world to see if I could use the service to repair whatever was wrong with the brakes under my 1 year warranty.
They said no I would have to drive it all the way back to Vegas without brakes. I had it fixed my self, thanks a bunch Camping World.
Upon returning to my residence in Okla. I discovered the the back two tires on the right side were worn slick from the outside to the middle of the tire. I took it to Dave's RV in Claremore, OK.
for warranty service. After not receiving any word from them a month later I called and they said they could not find anything wrong with my axles, that I should take it to Tulsa Auto Spring to get it fixed. I ask about the warranty and they told me that I could take that up with Tulsa Auto Spring and Keystone when I got there. I called Keystone about that and they said no that they would call Dave's RV and have them take some pictures and send them and then get back with me.
After two weeks and no reply I called Keystone and they informed me that they had not received the pictures. I called Dave
's RV to see if they had sent any pictures and they said no that they were to busy and I could just come and pick up my trailer.
I did pick itup and had Tulsa Auto Spring look at it and the back two axles were towed in 1/4" causing the tire wear.I sent the invoice to Keystone with pictures of the tires and two months later I am still getting the runaround from Keystone.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible warranty service and communication
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Dutchmen Voltage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "No, but u can tell u about a home renovation company not to trust: Widell Renovations. They have never completed the reno of my bathroom that they began in..."
- "www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk is a scam. I paid and waited 5 days for no response. Then I got an email stating that the time has come and I can now pay for..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."