Keystone Rv - Warranty service for Dutchman Voltage
I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015.I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas.
When I picked the unit up we had trouble with the electric brakes working. They thought they had it fixed but on the way to Needles from Vegas they quit working. There is a RV repair in Fort Mojave, Arizona 5 miles from the Needles RV Park. I called camping world to see if I could use the service to repair whatever was wrong with the brakes under my 1 year warranty.
They said no I would have to drive it all the way back to Vegas without brakes. I had it fixed my self, thanks a bunch Camping World.
Upon returning to my residence in Okla. I discovered the the back two tires on the right side were worn slick from the outside to the middle of the tire. I took it to Dave's RV in Claremore, OK.
for warranty service. After not receiving any word from them a month later I called and they said they could not find anything wrong with my axles, that I should take it to Tulsa Auto Spring to get it fixed. I ask about the warranty and they told me that I could take that up with Tulsa Auto Spring and Keystone when I got there. I called Keystone about that and they said no that they would call Dave's RV and have them take some pictures and send them and then get back with me.
After two weeks and no reply I called Keystone and they informed me that they had not received the pictures. I called Dave
's RV to see if they had sent any pictures and they said no that they were to busy and I could just come and pick up my trailer.
I did pick itup and had Tulsa Auto Spring look at it and the back two axles were towed in 1/4" causing the tire wear.I sent the invoice to Keystone with pictures of the tires and two months later I am still getting the runaround from Keystone.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible warranty service and communication
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Dutchmen Voltage
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "I have contacted them numerous times, sent them puctures of the dresses they sent that were the wrong color and they keep saying they did not get the pictures. ..."
- "Terrible internet service. My husband and I started with Pioneer for a month's ago. And we have the gamer package. And all it does is buffer. And it's expensive. I..."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."