Keystone Rv - Warranty service for Dutchman Voltage
I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015.I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas.
When I picked the unit up we had trouble with the electric brakes working. They thought they had it fixed but on the way to Needles from Vegas they quit working. There is a RV repair in Fort Mojave, Arizona 5 miles from the Needles RV Park. I called camping world to see if I could use the service to repair whatever was wrong with the brakes under my 1 year warranty.
They said no I would have to drive it all the way back to Vegas without brakes. I had it fixed my self, thanks a bunch Camping World.
Upon returning to my residence in Okla. I discovered the the back two tires on the right side were worn slick from the outside to the middle of the tire. I took it to Dave's RV in Claremore, OK.
for warranty service. After not receiving any word from them a month later I called and they said they could not find anything wrong with my axles, that I should take it to Tulsa Auto Spring to get it fixed. I ask about the warranty and they told me that I could take that up with Tulsa Auto Spring and Keystone when I got there. I called Keystone about that and they said no that they would call Dave's RV and have them take some pictures and send them and then get back with me.
After two weeks and no reply I called Keystone and they informed me that they had not received the pictures. I called Dave
's RV to see if they had sent any pictures and they said no that they were to busy and I could just come and pick up my trailer.
I did pick itup and had Tulsa Auto Spring look at it and the back two axles were towed in 1/4" causing the tire wear.I sent the invoice to Keystone with pictures of the tires and two months later I am still getting the runaround from Keystone.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible warranty service and communication
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2015 Dutchmen Voltage
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a new 2014 Keystone Laredo 292RL from Candy’s Campers in Murfreesboro, TN. We have had a number of complaints with the workmanship but, the most disturbing was..."
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "So, we bought a 29BKS Hidout by Keystone. We love the camper took it to Smokies it did great. We have had it now for 6 months and the big..."
- "I received a television with a cracked screen. It was clearly cracked from the factory. The box is in perfect condition as you can see from the picture...."
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."
- "This company has the worst customer service ever, they just don't want to listen to you when you are trying to tell them that you want to canceled future orders,..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "Manager herself asked for proof of my dog being my service dog. She was told i do not carry the paperwork on me but k have her registration number and..."