2.5

I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping from the floor under the bathroom I pulled the access cover and found a fitting loose dripping water into the floor which is sealed in plastic so now it is trapped in the floor I would think that the floor is now junk I put in a call for warranty claim and am going to try to get it to a dealer asap after reading the reviews here I am what kind of response I am going to get from keystone .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with layout of the camper and trailer tows nicely and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2016 keystone rv bullet 274bhs. Keystone Rv needs to "high quality repair that would be permanent or replacment" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2016 keystone rv bullet 274bhs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Keystone Rv.

Had an Experience with Keystone Rv?

Comments