I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping from the floor under the bathroom I pulled the access cover and found a fitting loose dripping water into the floor which is sealed in plastic so now it is trapped in the floor I would think that the floor is now junk I put in a call for warranty claim and am going to try to get it to a dealer asap after reading the reviews here I am what kind of response I am going to get from keystone .
More Review Details
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
- Trailer tows nicely
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- high quality repair that would be permanent or replacment
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Rv Bullet 274Bhs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently while cleaning the yard near my Keystone RV, I sent a piece of pea gravel into the passenger side rear glass. I called the local dealer where I..."
- "Our sad Rv story, we purchased a New Alpine 3100rl from THE RV SPA of upland. After living in it at Palm Springs for Two months, I had an Anaphylactic..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would..."
- "We bought a two-family with three meters. The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service. National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage...."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."