I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping from the floor under the bathroom I pulled the access cover and found a fitting loose dripping water into the floor which is sealed in plastic so now it is trapped in the floor I would think that the floor is now junk I put in a call for warranty claim and am going to try to get it to a dealer asap after reading the reviews here I am what kind of response I am going to get from keystone .
More Review Details
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
- Trailer tows nicely
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- high quality repair that would be permanent or replacment
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Rv Bullet 274Bhs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Having purchased our first Keystone Cougar Fifth Wheel (with having numerous other camper purchases)...I have to say get have the worst possible customer service possible giving us the run around..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "We bought a two-family with three meters. The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service. National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage...."
- "just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would..."