I took our new 2016 keystone bullet on its first trip and it was great up to the point I went to empty the grey water and saw water dripping from the floor under the bathroom I pulled the access cover and found a fitting loose dripping water into the floor which is sealed in plastic so now it is trapped in the floor I would think that the floor is now junk I put in a call for warranty claim and am going to try to get it to a dealer asap after reading the reviews here I am what kind of response I am going to get from keystone .
More Review Details
What I liked
- Layout of the camper
- Trailer tows nicely
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- high quality repair that would be permanent or replacment
- Product or service
- 2016 Keystone Rv Bullet 274Bhs
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers . ..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Dutchman Voltage from Camping World in Las Vegas 1-10-2015. I was spending the winter in Needles RV Marina which is 90 miles from Las Vegas. When..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "We bought a two-family with three meters. The electrician removed one meter when upgrading the service. National Grid never picked up the discontinued meter but continued billing on estimated usage...."
- "just bought 2 of these locks fir 8 dollars a piece for my daughter. wife pulled up on the lock and it litterally fell apart..... engineer on this one would..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."